Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

Recommended Posts

On 1/7/2020 at 10:25 AM, Kults said:

 

I think ill try for the 30th anniversary AM90s tomorrow when they drop. Use the ups as a backup if I take an L on the 90s

Those 90s are objectively the correct choice. Dope shit.

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They got postponed 

 😕 women’s version came

out but men’s aren’t out yet. I’ll wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 3:32 PM, Decyferon said:

My kicks 

15723811301601888875562502221304.jpg

 

20200130_221500.jpg

20200130_221515.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

slowly adding to my collection. My favs are the Reebok classics.  Got s bunch of pumas in back corner.  

On 10/29/2019 at 3:32 PM, Decyferon said:

My kicks 

15723811301601888875562502221304.jpg

1 minute ago, ndv said:

 

20200130_221500.jpg

20200130_221515.jpg

 

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kults

 

Just seen these highlighters.  A little too steep on price but at least they are completely different from the norm. 

 

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20200207-214714_Brave.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not mad at them. Not for me but better than the Triple S Balenciaga for sure. Id also never pay more than 300$ retail for a sneaker so its way out of my range as well.

 

My fave model of theirs is def this one. Again, not for me its too technical and way too expensive but I like it 

 

 

11.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OG 90s sold out. Ended up getting NB 993s

 

 

111.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those NBs are sweet!!!  

Now those Belanciagas are huge shoes but scream comfort.

 

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ndv said:

Those NBs are sweet!!!  

Now those Belanciagas are huge shoes but scream comfort.

 

They’re super comfy. Wanted some 993s for a long time. Premium series made in USA. Can feel the difference. 
 

The balenciagas look comfortable but they’re bulky. I’m into it but not for everyone I get it. Again, at that price they can go fuck themselves but they’re nice lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up these Balenciaga Race Runner a while back.  Waited for them to go on sale first. 

20200208_160417.jpg

20200208_160502.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my thing but I can dig it. Would look good with a sports jacket 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

been wearing the 990 v4's for the past year

these shits are tanks....no real wear and tear

 

Image result for new balance 990 v4

 

copping the v5's this month

they look more polished and less like a hiking shoe

 

Image result for new balance 990 v5

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are both 10/10s. Absolutely loving these 993s. Will consider 990s next. Im leaning towards the V4s but they both look amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kults said:

Those are both 10/10s. Absolutely loving these 993s. Will consider 990s next. Im leaning towards the V4s but they both look amazing

993's are rare as fuck

every store i go to are out on my size

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kults said:

I snagged mine the day they got posted to https://www.deadstock.ca/

I'm gonna stick with the 990's, broski

i get fucking salty thinking of the 993's

 

the one 990 i wanted was from aime leon dore

 

Image result for aime leon dore new balance 990

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I'm gonna stick with the 990's, broski

i get fucking salty thinking of the 993's

 

the one 990 i wanted was from aime leon dore

 

Image result for aime leon dore new balance 990

Those are sick

 

Good to have you back. I missed you in this thread

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

Those are sick

 

Good to have you back. I missed you in this thread

Yea i know, bro

it's been a while, but its just work

 

I need to get back into this crew quick

 

but yea...i'm a strong convert from adidas to new balance

 

i've been spoiled...the 990's i wear are fucking clouds

boost loses its comfort fast cuz the boost is just, in my opinion, too weak to last that long

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, glorydays said:

Yea i know, bro

it's been a while, but its just work

 

I need to get back into this crew quick

 

but yea...i'm a strong convert from adidas to new balance

 

i've been spoiled...the 990's i wear are fucking clouds

boost loses its comfort fast cuz the boost is just, in my opinion, too weak to last that long

I'm still a NIKE guy but if I'm being honest nothing new they put out lately has really done it for me. The ones I gravitate towards are all their retros from the 90s-00s. NB def seems to be hitting home runs with all the 990-1-2-3 releases and updated models.

 

I was never an Adidas guy so I admittedly know very little about their products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kults said:

I'm still a NIKE guy but if I'm being honest nothing new they put out lately has really done it for me. The ones I gravitate towards are all their retros from the 90s-00s. NB def seems to be hitting home runs with all the 990-1-2-3 releases and updated models.

 

I was never an Adidas guy so I admittedly know very little about their products.

Nike for sure has changed, quality-wise, over the past 5 years to keep up with demand

 

and they retro all their shit....it seems like nothing is sacred any more

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

Nike for sure has changed, quality-wise, over the past 5 years to keep up with demand

 

and they retro all their shit....it seems like nothing is sacred any more

That in and of itself doesnt bother me as much as some. I like that I can get deadstock from 20 years ago. What bugs me is that their new designers...kinda suck? When was the last time you loved a NEW Nike model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...