Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I jut got a pair of these for the girlfriend and they cost like $185. On top of the price, I hate the shoes, but she wants them. :cry:

uggboots-long.jpg

here's the low-down from a born and raised australian:

these are NOT for wearing outside your house. all these stupid whores i see rocking these outdoors are retarded. they're house shoes, fool!

i know no one here will care but...

bootblack-34.jpg

first, dont pay attention to the laces, i think they were just used to show you where the laces actually travel to.

this boot is fucking epic from the ankle up. i feel as though they over did it with the side lace holes for no reason and there is no reason for the 2 bottom lace holes to be flaps as well. also something with such awesome design put into it should not look like a work boot if you throw pants over it. this boot is so close to being good.

im sorry i needed to say this somewhere, i know none of you care. thank you.

i know no one here will care but...

bootblack-34.jpg

first, dont pay attention to the laces, i think they were just used to show you where the laces actually travel to.

this boot is fucking epic from the ankle up. i feel as though they over did it with the side lace holes for no reason and there is no reason for the 2 bottom lace holes to be flaps as well. also something with such awesome design put into it should not look like a work boot if you throw pants over it. this boot is so close to being good.

im sorry i needed to say this somewhere, i know none of you care. thank you.

you and Neo from the matrix should go shopping together sometime.

i would never wear anything like that, its just from the ankle up it is brilliantly designed and totally functional and i needed to say something about it because more often then not clothes have something amazing put into them but they fail so much in other aspects that the failures over shadow the brilliance.