Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've spent ages trying to stick to my self-imposed budget for kicks and am desperate to cop some AMs and cannot get the two to meet at the moment. So I went and got a tattoo instead. Sorry y'all.

Still looking for summer kicks tho. I bought a BMO (Adventure Time) dress and I need some paler kicks... considering some puma suedes.

I love/hate the new Puma Disc Tropicalia. If only they did not have that dumbass security tag style fastening on them (I know, I know, even Decy said "What, so you don't like them because of the main focus of the design?" THEY LOOK LIKE SECURITY TAGS)

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxIxCCoj1OjZdfTqk3rtFyvWm-jMDwDTqz-3fNsN0BsH3Bh4S5BjMulsp85lpD-_qvRvsuSFNx&usqp=CAY

But would cop these in a heartbeat... hmm.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBTtA6soybCy9aDuh_JGOV8bFgEs3EVbnnIyzkN79HsehuIFZWKjY8oi76lhLtILCzx7Ih2Iz7&usqp=CAY

I bought a BMO (Adventure Time) dress and I need some paler kicks... considering some puma suedes.

[/img]

Would that dress happen to be from Black Milk...? I'm friends with one of the girls who works there...

What about these Reebok Kamikazes to match... They have them in Youth sizes so they should fit women

DSC_3133.jpg

• Like 1

tlXLdbC.jpg

?

Yes. I would.

I_R love that laser cut Nike, fucking lush.

Theo, it';s not, it's a skater cut rather than tight but prob basically the same print. I can't get on board with black milk (price vs design/materials/hipsterness), but have no issue buying knock offs haha. Mainly cos it's not worth me buying expensive dresses. The only thing I ever try and protect from paint is my shoes anyway.

I'm not liking the reeboks, but the colur scheme is exactly right. Thank you! I could maybe do some mad keyword/colour image search :D