Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Designed by Benny Gold for HUF. I stared at these for a while---but alas, I have huge-ass feet and refuse to pay more than 60$ tops, so they will never be mine.

crack1-713501.jpg

crack2-713559.jpg

I dont really like the black ones....but the white and blue? Psssshhhhhhh.

dude those are nuts feelin both but the white and blue are mucho better then the black.:lol:

what are the untold truth's?? and the sertig's been out for a couple years now man... good luck finding those at a reasonable price DS... if they do get em let ME know lol.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_max90_premium_utt_obs.htm These are the sachel page untold truth's, not the vera cruz editions. Yeah, i'd kill for the sertig's but in a city with only two kicks stores that dont favour air max's, it's pretty unlikely.

Designed by Benny Gold for HUF. I stared at these for a while---but alas, I have huge-ass feet and refuse to pay more than 60$ tops, so they will never be mine.

crack1-713501.jpg

I dont really like the black ones....but the white and blue? Psssshhhhhhh.

HOLT SHIT

My jaw just droppeddddd

damn...ive always loved sneakers and i have like 35 now but this past month i noticed that its becoming a mental disease. i bought 5 pairs in one month!!!thats a lot for me at least. i got some vans (12 bux), air max 1 skull pack green (50), adidas superskate slip on navy (17), some crazy neon yellow reebok ventilators (30), and this last shoe i have a pic of (22)...these last ones are sex but the pic doesnt do em justice and jeans stand perfect on em. i think im buyin so much cause i see so many cheap kicks i want...hmm...

Pix050.jpg.8ccff4ac2e7ce7a09d18775e05c94823.jpg

without a doubt homey... i can still grad these i know off the top of my head... :

DSCF1255.jpg

only not the bred c/way... the wht/wht and the blk/blk

also i think i can still grip these out of state, but i know the biggest size would probably be like a 9 or a 8.5 and they would be a lil pricey... maybe 100 plus...

DSCF0950.jpg

without a doubt homey... i can still grad these i know off the top of my head... :

DSCF1255.jpg

only not the bred c/way... the wht/wht and the blk/blk

also i think i can still grip these out of state, but i know the biggest size would probably be like a 9 or a 8.5 and they would be a lil pricey... maybe 100 plus...

DSCF0950.jpg

good lookin out homie, i like the first pair it dont really matter what color they are...im like a size 10.

damn...ive always loved sneakers and i have like 35 now but this past month i noticed that its becoming a mental disease.

Early days, my friend, early days.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN !

Meanwhile...

Converse x DONDI WHITE

Converse-X-Dondi-White--2.jpg

Converse-X-Dondi-White--1.jpg

I don't like the execution on these, but apparently the designer had access to some of Dondi's original sketchbooks via his brother so I guess it's as official as it gets.

that shits wack imo

they should have to ask the artist if they can pay to use their work

maybe dondi didnt want his shoes to look like that, or even wanted shoes with his shit on it at all

he aint gettin paid obviously

and there are going to be a much more douche bags who dont know shit about graff wearing these things than real writers.

fuck that shit