random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

he done trolled, but think he was also jokingly promoting the tattoo place he supposedly worked at

you know what weird? all of our grandparents knew what coca cola was. though it could be said for a lot of companies

disneys snow white & the seven dwarfs came out in the 30s.. wtf, didnt even know they had colour on screens then. witchcraft

Kitchen tv really says you've made it in life.

That one black kid on koth always had the dumbest haircut.

The bk commercial when the guy pays for his stuff with a burger and the guy reluctantly accepts it and takes a bite and moans like he's just tasted ambrosia. I can't

That commercial man.

Like the dude working there wouldn't think its odd that his apron doesn't have any branding on it let alone the hundreds of products behind him. I know its fake but still. There was a board room full of people getting paid more than i could make in a lifetime and thats the best they could come up with.

Dude would have gotten fired for that stunt anyways...

Charmander

Gooms

That commercial man.

Like the dude working there wouldn't think its odd that his apron doesn't have any branding on it let alone the hundreds of products behind him. I know its fake but still. There was a board room full of people getting paid more than i could make in a lifetime and thats the best they could come up with.

Dude would have gotten fired for that stunt anyways...

Yes. The best they could come up with, and they couldn't even nail it correctly.

Maybe that's what they were going for. Purposely corny and disingenuous.

You know what I was thinking that makes no sense at all?

The original pokemon had "150, OR MORE TO SEE", but they have to be up to like 500 now. My point is that the hundreds of others just miraculously appeared suddenly and became part of the world as if they had been there all along which they hadn't. Which would be weird for pokemon considered common. Where were they circa 1999 if they're so common?

Also some of these new names are ridiculous.

Clear calculator history...I don't want anyone to see what I was adding and subtracting.

jokes

Til this day wonder wtf happened to my charmeleon.

2ch4arn.gif

maybeRIP

Glorified dog fights.

only thing in the show that bothered me morally.. at the end of the day, shit just aint right- no matter how cool they are

You know what I was thinking that makes no sense at all?

The original pokemon had "150, OR MORE TO SEE", but they have to be up to like 500 now. My point is that the hundreds of others just miraculously appeared suddenly and became part of the world as if they had been there all along which they hadn't. Which would be weird for pokemon considered common. Where were they circa 1999 if they're so common?

Also some of these new names are ridiculous.

regarding the horrible new names, will take your word for it. buncha good-for-nothing, novelty pokemon.. the 150 OGs b ashamed

yeah, that was retarded.. & still is, because im sure theyll make more

man, forgot like 80% of the episodes contents.. am i ashamed? yes. certain episodes stick out in my mind because they showed new types of pokemon (the psychic ones, gyarados, etc). remember in the psychic ones, there was a disturbed girl with powers, ripping apart spoons & shit.. thought that was badass

ok, lets say you went back in time with a bigass speaker system & some tunes. maybe a space ship too, because theyd take you way more seriously. youre basically appearing in an exotic, marble, gold-draped room, partway through

. what song would announce your entrance, as you rudely interrupted them by ripping through the space-time-continuum?

theres a thread similar to this, but it was just about entering a club

You know to have such feelings of ninja turtle nostalgia, I gotta say I don't think I ever watched the show more than 5 times. That I remember anyway. Never owned a game either. Just Rafael and leonardo figures.

No doubt we could've answered correctly. That would've been a gift even. But I know plenty of people who would've blew it.

Radiohead song has a good first meeting vibe to it.