random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

That ep gets a bad rap but idk, not that bad to me. Compared to a lot of other story driven eps from the past few seasons which have been complete crap, it was a nice change. Just random shit. Doesn't take much to entertain sometimes. The part when he's trying to hide his face from mr. Krabs while working is jokes.

Meant to ask you a while back, you watch rick and morty? Was skeptical at first, as always, but it's actually pretty good.

oman, face freeze episode definitely has a cult following. show is stupid funny at times

277.png

223.png

225.png

226.png

219.png

406.png

557.png

regarding that other show, never even heard of it until reading your post. just read up on it & skimmed through a bit of a random episode.. looks ok, might sit through the first episode tomorrow. its definitely one of those "out there" cartoons & i kind of do like adventure time, but its not at the top of my cartoon list either. not to sound like a complainer. duly appreciated, though

Liked this one too

diJSmGI.jpg

They were actually saying that the images were disturbing.

About Rick and morty, definitely approached it, like anything else new, with some skepticism, but happened to give it a try one day and was pleased. We like a lot of the same things so thought you might enjoy.

Adventure time I don't keep up with religiously but do enjoy.

Feel like I asked this before, but do you have adult swim up there?

lol all the faces were good. spongebob holding his eyes up in the first flick posted is supposed to be the eyeball guy from aahh! real monsters fer sure. nickelodeon kneeslapper, it appears. & they do have adult swim here, but i dont have it. commercials b so wack

guess some of those faces would be disturbing, but thats that whole ren & stimpy style.. another cartoon i should have watched every episode of, but never really got into as a kid..

watching antz again right now. you ever seen it? its actually such a good movie, tis recommended. its only like an hour something long too. a bugs life, that movie was so shit. this ones actually kind of deep /nh

NEver gotten sick from expired deli meat, It makes me stronger

I've never seen a pigeon die from eating anything off the ground, so what's the big whoop?

@meds, didn't get into ren and stimpy until middle school myself. It's cool but I gotta say, and I know this is blasphemy to some, but I think it's kinda overrated. Doesn't even make the favorites list.

About antz, remember it and bug's life being movies they would throw on on the AV cart tv's for us to shut up and watch at school and the ymca. Don't really remember much of either but will peep in greater detail. I have heard people say antz is a much more serious good story tho.

Lol, the gym teachers used to blast the mortal kombat theme in class on Fridays in gym.

I've never seen a pigeon die from eating anything off the ground, so what's the big whoop?

@meds, didn't get into ren and stimpy until middle school myself. It's cool but I gotta say, and I know this is blasphemy to some, but I think it's kinda overrated. Doesn't even make the favorites list.

About antz, remember it and bug's life being movies they would throw on on the AV cart tv's for us to shut up and watch at school and the ymca. Don't really remember much of either but will peep in greater detail. I have heard people say antz is a much more serious good story tho.

Lol, the gym teachers used to blast the mortal kombat theme in class on Fridays in gym.

intense gym teacher you had lol

on a similar page with ren & stimpy, which is crazy to say because i havent watched more than like 10 minutes of it in random segments, throughout life. maybe its overrated, maybe its not. either way, feel like there will be some funny shit there regardless (however spread out) & its an homage to the predecessor of spongebobs style. or something like that, idk. not even like imma start watching it next week or anything - keeping it loose

antz has a story kids definitely didnt get when they first watched. partway through, wuz jus like, "oh yeah, this guy married his stepdaughter too. ew"

We're the pride of South Australia

We're the mighty Adelaide Crows

We're courageous, stronger, faster

And respected by our foes

Admiration of the nation

Our determination shows

We're the pride of South Australia

We're the mighty Adelaide Crows!

I do like the new batman cartoons and the clone wars.

First two that came to mind.

I also like Simpsons, KOTH, and Archer.

can get down with koth, archer, & old simpsons.. clone wars just looks corny; it ruins star wars for me. never seen the new batman

Funny yet overrated. Sounds stupid now. Idk, that's how it be.

Now doug, that's genuinely overrated and not funny.

probably seen about a full seasonish of doug when it was on after school, but that show was not funny at all. same with pepper ann