and its over....

shape1369

I've been on both sides of the fence as far as the iquit / boxcars debate. They both have their merits depending where you are personally.

currently I'm siding with boxcars...namely because I'm just sick and tired of the whores and general shallowness.

my first love was insecure as all hell. when my niceness and compliments became expected...she looked elsewhere for her insecurity fulfillment.

I've said it time and time again...blondes are worthless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

divorce

divorce is an interesting thing....being a child there of i know.

my best rationalization of it when i was younger was hey, twice the gifts. worked for a long time. till i was old enough to realise im glad they got a divorce.

divorce definently fucks things up though for a couple years...

Guest bigdork

youre young bro, take it as a blessing, live life, travel, have fun, have lots of sex, paint lots of graffiti, and if its meant to be she'll come back! Ive been dumped by two women who I thought were the "one", and im almost 30, but im getting laid more than ever now, and enjoying life. Relationships shouldnt complete you, you should complete yourself first, I wish I was single and going into college, your a lucky kid!

Re: hey tease

Originally posted by shape1369

hey tease. at least ive been in a position to be told that....i keed i keed

"keed" all you want sucka...

i love umm and leave ummm, not the other way around.

/niggaswonk.

Originally posted by Devilush

thats what i get for not being blonde haired and blue eyed. that was his type. :(

THATS TOO BAD.....FILIPINA GIRLS ARE MY FUCKING TYPE BUT THE ONLY GIRLS I EVER SEEM TO HOOK UP WITH ARE WHITE GIRLS

MAYBE THATS BECAUSE WHITE GIRLS ARE SLUTS!

and iiim fine...

well its friday, two days since the event, and im completely fine. o and to all that have been sayin dont worry about it shes not the one...i had no delusions that this wa a life long relationship. knew shit was gonna end by the end of the summer, just notunder ths circumstances that it did. o well im good now. chasin some girls again....

and tease...cmon now jay z had that line first....

I stopped falling in love with girls around 7th grade. After the first one i just wanted to eat ice cream watch sad movies and cry. Then they just stopped mattering. Im a stronger person now. Go punch her in the stomach, it will make you feel better.

Originally posted by Milton

Tease you forgot one step, you love ummm pay ummm and leave ummm a tip if its good...

Milton

Don'tfuckwithmeiminabadmoodoner...

:rolleyes:

come on now, come on... come on.

i fucks fo free or i dont fuck at all.

bitcheswonkola.

Archived