Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On tonights insomnia countdown:

Assholes still haven't emailed me back. Don't people realize that the longer you wait to respond the longer I have to wait to respond back? People that think because they sell dimes to college kids they're hustlers and are "movin' weight" dimes aren't weight you fairy fuck. How come I do everything right and come out as an asshole, but people who fuck things up from the get go come out seeming cleaner that a mormon in a shower. Does God hate me for sleeping with a Mormon girl? I have good reason to believe that my home telephone is tapped. I frequently speak arabic, people have often used my home phone (like idiots) to make drug and bank fraud related phone calls in other languages that I didn't understand until I was filled in later, and shortly after they were arrested. Fucking assholes I never liked you to begin with, hope you enjoy getting dicked by 300 pound men named tiny. Also, I used my dial up internet to search for many terrorism and homeland security websites and government conspiracy shit for school. And the other day I pick up my phone right when I get home from work and hear 2 people speaking russian to eachother, and as soon as I say something they sound nervous and hang up. My new gun doesn't shoot and I'm pissed. Theres other stuff. Aluna coctail...

Milton

ENDRANT

"You look like you should be in a punk band."

^o^

Images

by Tyrone Green

Dark and lonely on a summer's night.

Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.

Watchdog barking. Do he bite?

Slip in his window. Break his neck.

Then his house I start to wreck.

Got no reason. What the heck?

C-I-L my land lord!

http://jovan.ru/covers/murphy/murphy.gif'>

Originally posted by mindvapors

mommy? can i be a knightbat too? pweaty please?

but ya, im actually on this here board more now.

As long as you don't call me mommy. And indicate your love for the bats in your signature

or something.

The sun is peaking over the horizon and I'm off

to bed...talk to you later knightbats.

yo, fao nightbats. for example: when its nite for american heads its mornin in europe and vice versa so what way is this worked.. i be up most nites on the computer messin about and there aint any posts then i crash out for a few hours and come back on there is like 50 new post then for the rest of the day there might be only 10.. so jus wonderin what way the show is worked???

Originally posted by one

yo, fao nightbats. for example: when its nite for american heads its mornin in europe and vice versa so what way is this worked.. i be up most nites on the computer messin about and there aint any posts then i crash out for a few hours and come back on there is like 50 new post then for the rest of the day there might be only 10.. so jus wonderin what way the show is worked???

Uhh I think the majority of K(!)nightbat posting is done during the day anyway .. since at knight most knightbats are busy rolling wit(h) gats and writting rap and biting knats and reciting facts and psyching cats out who wear hiking packs doubt they know what hitem .....

California is a horrible horrible state.

If you're not being rattled by earth quakes youre going to be swallowed by mud slides.

The southern part of the state will be on fire while its snowing in the north.

I have a personal little war with cali.

Originally posted by Glik0

oh shit dude, why was she in the hospital?

did I miss it earlier in the thread?

shit all good now? (no pun intended)

i think i mentioned it hurr. damn kid, the first lady was ill and you didn't know? hehe.

she had a kidney infection. was in the hospital for a few days. i don't think her little yellow vagina can handle my american magic stick. being hung like a zebra has it's downsides.

<span style='color:pink'>glad to hear your girlie is doing better Iquit. Speaking of girls, i think it's time to cut my current "girlfriend" lose. i'm just not feelin' it anymore, yawonk. i had drinks with an ex-girlfriend of mine friday night and shit just felt right. it was great. anyway oh hey, post 4999 for deto...

deto/something like a Phenomenon.</span>

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>glad to hear your girlie is doing better Iquit. Speaking of girls, i think it's time to cut my current "girlfriend" lose. i'm just not feelin' it anymore, yawonk. i had drinks with an ex-girlfriend of mine friday night and shit just felt right. it was great. anyway oh hey, post 4999 for deto...

deto/something like a Phenomenon.</span>

play on, playa. DETO's 5000 post, pink party paradise coming up.