Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pfffffffffft :lol: !

gooch needs to put the knightbats rule one on the myspace page immediately holy fuck thats amazing.

2blazzed. get the fuck into rehab. i aint playin. it's good you got a strong will. i don't doubt it. but from the kind of shit you're talkin about, NOBODY could fix themselves up on their own without help. do it, man. i'm fuckin serious. 70 lbs in 2 months. thats serious shit. you need to take care of it now.

lol, those italian child pics are gold. how much longer?

and 2blazzed...man u should def listen to ur fellow e-friends here. 70 pounds in 2 months really isnt healthy, and just everything else. but seeing that u actually want to do sumthing about it all is superb. and u should follow this feeling and help urself out.

ur bro, mindvapors.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

so what exactly happened?? how did you finally getaway?

Me and my boy were hitting up a dumpster then all of a sudden we hear "Hey what the fuck are you doing" and my friend was like "Walking away" So we start to walk away fast, and he says "cop...red shirt" and thats all, so we duck out in the little alley offshoot and then we just ran. I didn't turn around, but my friend said he was running right up behind us, and he looked pissed off. So we just ran for a bit then went to the car and left. I guess he couldn't keep up. I thought he was either going to Citizens Arrest us or beat the shit out of us, becuase this dude was one mean motherfucker and drunk.

*My brain isnbt working

crazy.....

glad you got outta there...you should go back and wreck that spot with paint...

write something like " next time wear your running shoes bitch!"

its a werid feeling when that happens because you feel like you are still gonna get caught some how some way...at least thats how i felt when it happened to me before

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

crazy.....

glad you got outta there...you should go back and wreck that spot with paint...

write something like " next time wear your running shoes bitch!"

its a werid feeling when that happens because you feel like you are still gonna get caught some how some way...at least thats how i felt when it happened to me before

i get this feeling too...