Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lesbian weddings fucking rock

holy shit there was some serious funk going on tonight. Open bar with 70's jams blaring the whole night. i fucking hate wearing a suit, but ill be damned if i didnt turn some lesbians strait tonight. i was told that i looked like a ralph lauren model by no less than 3 lesbians. they were all grabbing my ass on the dance floor all night. totally fucking tubular except watching a bunch of not hot lesbians make out....meh...still awesome

I had a 12oz dream which took place in an office.

It involved iquit who was the boss. I was just sitting there, not sure what i was actually doing.

And then, of all things, came Rodney Trotter. Except he looked like that guy Earmuffs. And for some reason, iquit told him off so Earmuffs cried.

There was something to do with nazi cadavers at some point that were stapled or glued onto a wall.

It was one of the most developed dreams i've had in ages, although i shouldn't be proud that it involved an internet forum i go to :o

Aaaaand now, my female neighbour is walking around in her towel at her window and she totally busted me checking her out. This day is starting off pretty nicely.

Originally posted by iquit

pinup. that wasn't just a dream. it was a premonition clearly foreshadowing the knightbat manifest destiny.

onesec, welcome back to the living. please note, your threat has lost you all chance for future knightbat membership privelges.

no, it hasent,,,,,,,,but if it has, then it did