Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

weed is a big factor in it...i have blazed no less then 5 blunts a day for the last 7 years.....and im a chain ciggarate smoker....its the cocaine and other things that are killin me....i have lost 70 pound in 2 months and i dont work out or diet....the hole in the heart started from high cholestorol (Sp?) and not chewing food before swallowing it...

pffffft make him breakdance and do the robot and post pictures.

and 2blazzed, just take care of yourself, sometimes a change in life is for the better. I know once I stopped doing drugs and all that stuff, my life has been a lot better, I just hated being numb to the world. I used the drugs to supress emotions which is very self destructive and I reached a boiling point and jsut stopped so I could face that shit with a clear mind. But I still can't quit smoking sqaures.

i dunno sometimes that seems like i cant....since im very Very young i have been surrounded and grew up by this lifestyle...so for me to walk away means mean walking away from everything and everyone i knows...sometimes i feel like just getting up and movin the the other side of the country and starting all over...

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i dunno sometimes that seems like i cant....since im very Very young i have been surrounded and grew up by this lifestyle...so for me to walk away means mean walking away from everything and everyone i knows...sometimes i feel like just getting up and movin the the other side of the country and starting all over...

I had to do the same thing, had to leave friends behind who wanted to get fuckd up all the time. It's hard, but you dont need to leave them behind, you just need to have self control and not do it anymore. But sometimes it's a lot eaier just to seperate yourself from it, well not earier, it's tough.

im a strong person bro, if i dont wanna do something i wont do it...i have a very strong will...maybe not strong enough for addictions but strong none the less....thas why i think rehab is the best place for me...get threw it and without friends or family and noone around to get my going again...cuz once im sober n clean forawhile i know i could do it...even bieng around it again i would be ok...i have some serious descisions to make...and it makes it even worse that in 30 days i have to get a new place and get a job transfer.....

thanks for hearing me out bro...

just got home from work. ... :(

sleeepy... must ..sleeep.

FUCK. I gotta go to this fuckin birthday party for a family friend, that's gonna be all mexicans with only mexican food, that means for two saturdays straight i get to eat just rice, cuz theyre only makin skirt stake. fuckin shit.:mad: