Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember when i was in 9th grade it was cool to grab girls tits and fondle them.. Alot of the girls let me go right in the middle of the hallways.. all under shirts and shit.. Total mega 100% white trash.. It was great.. then i moved to a super rich area 2 states away and attempted it.. Boy was that a mistake.. grabbing rich girl tits is not accepted.. so i learned quick and after i finished high school i was like?? How fuckign white trash was i in 9th grade?

End Transmission at 2304.

:lol:

ya know, i really miss the days when touching a breast was a completely mindblowing experience. know what i mean? like, the thought of touching a vagina was enough to make your head explode. don't get me wrong, it's still great. but i kinda miss that hardcore puberty feeling when 2nd base could give me a fucking heartattack.

Originally posted by effyoo

blue cheese? that sounds damn good on a chicken burger.

today i had a glazed wild salmon sandwich. it had capers and deep fried onions on it that were like onion rings except really thin. best sandwich ever.

damn tha sounds good, Im a fish-aholic. Was walking by the river yesterday and seen the biggest crawdad ive ever seen. That fucker was definately close to a foot long, no horseshit! I wanted to nab that fucker but I wasnt going to fuck with it without a net or trap.