Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually, Chairman Lmao came up with the Fruitbat

Originally posted by iquit+May 22 2004, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - May 22 2004, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nekro@ May 22 2004, 12:00 AM

Originally posted by Nekro

Down.

welcome. your codename is FRUITBAT

[/b]

nekro - congrats on getting into college......and being gay haha

cracksmoka - nice...thanks a lot, cant wait for the book to come in

im already set for college....i got my plan worked out, it took awhile though but now i finally got it, [thanks gatita]..and i gotta see if imma bench tommorow....whats everyone else up to?

last night i went to a killer black tie christmas party. my friend Robert's paents who own a couple texaco gas stations and convinient stores, threw the shindig. when you walk into their house the first room is painted red with paintings and family pictures everywhere and a grand piano, that no one ever plays. well they hired someone to play christmas carols all night. this guy was bad ass. anyway in that "red" room was a large white christmas tree decorated all in red. anyway through out the house were 2 more huge trees and mini trees everywhere. great homemade gourmet food and wine and alcohol galore. it was such an awesome party. really put me in the christmas spirit. good times.

CONGRATS NEKRO!! now dont let drugs alchohol and sexual permisquitey get in your way and your home free!!! j/k... for real though im happy for you, best of luck (im quite sure you wont need it your a bright kid)

no probs ww? another 2 weeks and the book will be in your hands, if you dont feel like waitin that long 4 the prismas pm me...

damn deto, i never get to parties (partially due to the fact that i hate mostly everyone) but that sounded like a bad news ho-down...

and finally 2blazzed, yes it is bad fucking ass to kill people... yes it is...