Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

I stand on the edge of destruction emotionally ruined By the warmth I most desire I will not fall prey to love of a human kind For love is weakness Love is the fall of every man Take this heart you've claimed and as it numbs your hands Know the flame is dead and will no longer burn This body will never pain again This mind knows no wound Though I am of flesh this flesh will not consume me As it has destroyed so many before This body will never pain again This mind knows no wound The flame is dead left only with ashes of memories That renew faith in hate and my faith in myself Nothing can break me This heart remains free from the burden of love Yet this heart will be sustained No hope No compassion I fill my heart with strength

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let me dig into my endless vault of bookmarks and see what you guys get for being such good little derelicts:

Vice Magazine's Guide to Being a Whore for 2004

Fuck Vice and anyone who supports them.. but I found this entertaining for a minute.

Weird books that are old and look like books.

Maybe someone can use this for something.

A friend's beat catalog. All for sale (I doubt anyone's interested)

They're good, I promise. Waste some time here.

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stu...play.jsp?id=BTM

theme song/screen saver/galleries/ecards show intro/winamp skin

i think its sort of dumb that they now all batman "the batman" after like 60 years.

i was trying to find the batastic logo for you guys that can be seen on the schedule calender but its flash.

the winamp skin looks pretty cool for you fanatics out there.

MAN, i've got a BITCH of a fuckin headache.

my new manager at work is the dumbest bitch alive. She's been working only 8 months for pier1 and still doesn't know shit about visual merchandising. We've got christmas displays just chillen in the middle of the store instead of the windows. Fuckin awesome!

I ate a lot of food tonight at our meeting.

that's all i have to say for the moment.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

MAN, i've got a BITCH of a fuckin headache.

my new manager at work is the dumbest bitch alive. She's been working only 8 months for pier1 and still doesn't know shit about visual merchandising. We've got christmas displays just chillen in the middle of the store instead of the windows. Fuckin awesome!

I ate a lot of food tonight at our meeting.

that's all i have to say for the moment.

i got hired at pier1 but i went to my current job now because i'd have set hours... how do you like working there? mmm candles;]

This weekend was pretty strange. Wait, this past week was pretty eff-ing strange. Friday chilled at home with my friend and my boy... Saturday I did some philanthropy work at a local Senior Citizens home, then got twisted at my friends going away party @ les enfants terribles, ran over to a dnb party around 12, danced my dance, ate a falafal, my boy saw text messages from this facker I used to talk to when we were on a semi "hiatus", fights insued, good sex insued, etc., etc., etc. Woke up this morning, did work, hit up Urban Outfitters, hit up my boy Mouse's clothing sale in LES, went home to LI where I am now [god, so much fun here my heads about to explode].

PS; gooch- apparently only 100 people came thru to the sale. Not much was bought cept jewelry.. I dont think the yard sale was publicized enough.. sucks. PPS, sell smaller clothes, your tees come in "thug life" size. :lol:

Originally posted by alure

i got hired at pier1 but i went to my current job now because i'd have set hours... how do you like working there? mmm candles;]

i seriously love working there. It's really chilled out, and even though our new manager is a dumbshit, we just ignore her and say "yea yea, sure sure" and do our own thing. Yestarday and today we literally just walked around all day straightening up, and i sprayed various room sprays(holiday scents).

:lick:

I was talking to my friend the other day. She said that before she knew me I gave off this air of knowing everything and being cooler than everyone else. Apparently it was really intimidating to talk to me.

It's funny because I always thought of myself as a complete dork loser. I have no self confidence, the only reason i played it ice-cold at school was because I thought it was funny. I never thought I'd be so convincing, I thought everyone could see right through me.

I guess image really is everything.

Nekro, nah, maybe no new episodes are being made, but they still air the show every sunday at 10:15 (my time) right after ATHF. now im just sitting in front of my computer listening to Kanye West, Jesus Walks remix, with Ma$e.

deto's new guilty pleasure song for the moment, Ja Rule, Fat Joe and Jadakiss: New York. shhhhh! :huh?: