bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man, i need some fucking help. This is my first time frankensteining a bike from several. "Found" a cannondale frame and it seemed good so i went from there. Anyway, I'm stuck on this front derailleur cable. I can't remember where it goes into the gear shifter. Anyone got any ideas?

bike004.jpg

bike002.jpg

bike005.jpg

and my cat has fleas. fix that too please.

And props will be graciously awarded to those whom helps.

help me!

i have a 10 speed bike i want to change into a single speed. i need new wheels and tires. what should i get?

im thinking these halo aerotrack hot pink rims to match my bike and white tires.

i also need a new seat and tape for my handle bars. any good ideas on how i should go about doing all this stuff/where to get these products on the cheap, or at least, good ones?

thanks!

keep it a 10 speed and in a few years when this whole gaudy fixie trend dies down you can claim you've been rocking your 10 speed forever and never got into that faggoty trend.

because we know all you're really concerned about is the street cred or scene points

• Like 1

keep it a 10 speed and in a few years when this whole gaudy fixie trend dies down you can claim you've been rocking your 10 speed forever and never got into that faggoty trend.

because we know all you're really concerned about is the street cred or scene points

i just want my bike to be lighter since i live up 3 stories. but ok.

ps - ive already been rocking a ten speed for 10 years and im over the gears fucking not working.

off to socal mañana for some actual summer days, coastal hill climbs and a spot of racing.

should be fun.

i'll likely be purchasing a set of these very soon:

l69807.png

and here's a nice photo:

ukchamps_pez.jpg

So Tuesday nights race was painful. 40 miles in 85 minutes. That works out to be around 26-27mph average. I can tell you that when the pace went really high... the entire field was strung out in a line. Well, except the eight guys off the front most of the race. Which makes me wonder just how difficult it must have been in that break. I went with several chase groups to try and catch but they all fell apart within a lap because no one wanted to actually do the work once we got away from the field.