The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This "Brain-Eating Amoeba" Will Probably Be The End Of Us All

Remember on Tuesday, when we learned that nine-year-old Virginia boy died after a "brain-eating amoeba" entered his body? Well, now we get word of two other deaths around the country thanks to said organism, including a Louisiana man who contracted the parasite through his drinking water.

A deadly brain-eating amoeba killed a man in his early 20s - the third death linked to the rare parasite this summer, health official said. The Louisiana man, who was not identified, died in June after he caught the parasite while rinsing his sinuses with tap water using a neti pot, state health official found. Health investigators found the amoeba in home's water system but said the microscopic critter was confined to the house and not in city water sample, the Associated Press reported.

Well, our idea was simply to avoid all bodies of freshwater from here on out, but now that the bug is on the move, I guess we'll just sit around and wait for the organism to, as the Center for Disease Control puts it, "burrow into our skulls."

/Old news?

Brain+Eaters.jpeg

The Detroit Emeralds -Baby let me take you

im kind of proud that the nonsense thread is always near the top.. i remembered when it was always near the bottom of the front page.. this is the best thread cuz you can post anything in here.. yet it doesnt get too wild.. and even when it does its appropriate. idk br0, i heart this thread

/endremeniscentbabble