The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so, after watching velodrome crashes and near-miss compilations on youtube for the past several hours (fuck you and your judgments) i have concluded that every single person that has ever made a compilation video has the worst taste in music ever.

do people who listen to terrible techno like to make compilation videos

or do people who make compilation videos listen to terrible techno?

Is there a manly way to put on Chapstick? Because it has been cold & windy here lately, so I got chapped lips.

Applied some Chapstick on, and then noticed I was smacking my lips together like a bitch.

Then again if you don't use the stick and apply it with your fingers, you look like a bitch using lip gloss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ukh6792-s

would it be possible to drop me off near there? I live right near there, my roommate just dropped me off.

would it be possible to drop me off near there? I live right near there, my roommate just dropped me off.