The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

woah that sites actually worth reading through

Ice-T to produce Hasselhoff rap album

Ice-T is to produce David Hasselhoff's first hip-hop album. The pair are neighbours in Los Angeles and are said to have struck up a close friendship. Hasselhoff has had some success as a singer, releasing seven albums. He's also said to be very popular in Germany. Ice-T, who was one of the first real hip-hop stars in the late 1980s, said: "The man is a legend. And we are going to show a whole new side of him." The rapper is said to be convinced that the 51-year-old for Knight Rider and Baywatch actor can take on the biggest names in rap, reports The Sun. Ice-T added: "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

I get bored quick, switch cars every 5 days,

It looks like a traffic jam in my driveway,

got em' bumper to bumper, 07 & 06 I'm jumpin da numbers, she thumb in da number, I hump & dump her, make her gimme head fakes lik she pumpin the jumper!