The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just got kicked out of a farm in central America run by British colonialist organic farm owners who believe in magic colloidal silver water and government controlled birth control eugenics. Then I got stung by a scorpion. Now I'm at a shady Internet cafe in punta gorda wondering how the weed is so fucking bad but the coke is pure madness.

Four weeks in the jungle. Internet... Wheeee

Just got kicked out of a farm in central America run by British colonialist organic farm owners who believe in magic colloidal silver water and government controlled birth control eugenics. Then I got stung by a scorpion. Now I'm at a shady Internet cafe in punta gorda wondering how the weed is so fucking bad but the coke is pure madness.

Four weeks in the jungle. Internet... Wheeee

Wait a minute..Did you say..

FtqpIdV.png

Calisthenics is the name given to repetitive exercises that use the resistance of your own body to build strength, increase flexibility and burn fat. No equipment or weights are used in calisthenics, and the exercises can be performed anywhere there is a floor and enough space to move in. The benefits of calisthenics effects are wide-reaching.

Ladder pushups: you will do 1 pushup count to 3 then do 2 pushups, count to 3 then 3 pushups and so on untill you reach 10 pushups

side to side pushups: stay as low as possible without hitting the floor and move side to side 5 on each side

Pushup Jacks: push up off the floor and bring your feet as if you were about to do a burpee

Fingertip tip pushups, do 15 pushups on the tip of your fingers while your buddy(ies) hold a plank.

Elevated side to side pushups : 8 on each side

Elevated pushups 15 -20 reps

Pike pushups 10-15

Elevated walking pushups do 20 reps

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2