The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Forced to Bathe: A Cat’s Shame

Today started out like any other day. I was sleeping peacefully in my cat cave, not a worry in the world, until the humans in my house decided to ambush me.

My mom quietly snuck into my room with a full glass of water and dumped it on my head while I was in the middle of a dream. It scared the shit out of me, so I screamed and fell off the bed.

I scrambled to run out of my room and as soon as I reached the hallway, my dad and my sister grabbed me and pushed me into the bathroom and held the door shut.

I have never been so upset and confused in my whole life. I wailed and banged on the door and just asked them WHY over and over.

Then I heard my mom talking through the door. She said that no one was going anywhere until I took a shower and that I would be trapped until I pass her inspection.

I hate being told what to do and I was already really angry from being scared half to death, so I curled up on the floor and howled, refusing to give them what they wanted.

After five minutes, I tried to open the door again but they were still there. I pleaded with my dad, but he kept saying to just shutup and take the damn shower.

I realized I had lost this battle. So I anxiously turned on the shower and made myself go inside. I washed my hair and combed it. I put their awful smelling human soap all over me. I did everything my mother demanded of me.

When I was done, my mom handed me new clean clothes through the door. They won. My parents broke me today.

I was forced to wear department store clothes made out of non-environmentally friendly fabric. I wanted to cry, but I didn’t want to make their victory any sweeter, so I held it in.

After I changed, I nervously crawled out the door and looked around. The three of them were standing there smiling at me like this was some kind of a game. My mom patted me on the head and said I could go back to sleep. I made sure to glare at my dad as I sulked back to my room in shame.

He was supposed to be my only ally in this house but today he betrayed me. I have no one on my side anymore.

The injustice of living with humans is too much to bear. I don’t get what is so hard about leaving me to groom as I please, in peace. I haven’t left my room since this morning. My hair smells weird. I need to go outside to get the stench off of me.

God parents are such a pain sometimes. I can’t wait until I don’t have to deal with any of their shenanigans anymore. One day. One day, I will be free. I can only hope I survive until then.

inj - i used to have a decent stack of magic cards during middle school to my jr hs year. never really knew how to play the game (tried learning on the internet & gave up, because it took away the fun of just enjoying the illustrations/needed other people whod be "serious"/was stupid). went to a hobby store last year & gave them all away to a bunch of awkward teens who seemed happy enough - value be damned. still like their drawings, though

Thus_ended_Magic_the_Gathering_by_ZephyerDK.jpg

magic243.jpg

beavis.jpg

• Like 1