The Nonsense thread

Overtime

I don't know if this has been addressed, but it deserves it. If you study the genital area closely you will see that it is merely the background of the shower wall. It is an optical illusion created by four things. The vagina is not able to be seen, as her back is arched, pushing the vagina backwards, out of view. What you do see is a small, flattened out half-pipe cross section of negative space, which is composed of the same color as the shower wall, which you can see matches exactly to the light avocado colored area just to the right of her elbow. She is sitting on the edge of a small flat barrier to the toilet, and where it drops off behind her, the shadow of her body stops as well, creating the illusion of "packing tape over her cha cha". The color is similar to most brownish-green packing tapes used commercially. Furthermore, putting packing tape over stretched vaginal tissue would only stretch it further upon removal.

fuck her with fire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
36dqu9.jpg

i have to bump this, it caused that awkward moment when my coworker thinks im retarded because i start laughing for no apparent reason.

The Apple iPhone 3G (8GB) U.S. $ 193.99 free expedited shipping!

http://kurl.rs/979sa8

Now the iPhone has new generation to the 4s iPhone 3G is not up to date! But its low price is very competitive! U.S. $ 193.99 is likely to be the lowest on the network!

can i pay in WoW gold?

also:

comeatmebro.jpg

thankyou sydney thread.

tumblr_lnguao4ylA1qcaoy3o1_400.gif

Ya blew it.

Screenshot2012-01-28at14614AM.png