The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This happened between Costa Rica and Nicaragua around 2010:

In November 2010, the northern tip of Isla Calero, an ecological preserve, became the focus of a dispute

and extensive media coverage when Nicaraguan troops occupied it.[1] Both nations base their claims on

their interpretations of three historic documents, the Cañas–Jerez Treaty, the Cleveland Award, and the

Alexander Award issued by E.P. Alexander who acted as an arbitrator between the two countries in 1897.

In December 2010, Nicaragua defended their claim to the OAS by indicating that Google Maps was

the main source of their decision. Google maps quickly responded

by correcting the error on the maps and saying "Google maps is a tool that should only be used for

entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make territorial, political or military decisions"

fredo2.jpg

"I'm Shmart!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TVB-45th-Anniversary-Lighting-Ceremony-2.jpg

ShawScope.jpg

kung-fu-hustle.jpg

jackie-chan-golden-harvest.jpg

come-drink-with-me.jpg

When I was in college, I used to watch kungfu movies with the volume off and sync it up to albums from Jeru, Cypress hill, Wu-tang ..etc.

and imagine my own plot based on the lyrics, or gangster drug dealing type shit. At one point, I think I rented every single KungFu flick available in the Chicagoland area....

so I moved onto japanimation and basically did the same thing until I ran out of new movies to see.

good times.