The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: :lol:

"awesome talent! get in touch when you come to ghana africa"

"oh my God.

I am drooling like crazy looking at her labia.I reallt wish I could taste her.MMMmmmmmm"

"Beautiful. How can I get some photoshoots like this done? I’ve got long lips too…and I love to show them off.

-I have a big Canon camera and time and patience if you wish to be photographed."

"You need make a silicone copy of her pussy so we can get to play with it."

"Dear Honey,

I’m a 13 year old male. Yes, I am a bit of a pervert. Sorry. I digress. Anyway, You have large labias and I was wondering if it is akward for you to go to the gynecologist because of that? I was wondering because I found out this summer that I have an abnormally large penis for my age, girthwise, about average lengthwise, and it was really akward for me at the doctor’s office. I was wondering that if it is akward, how do you deal with it? Just maybe some tips to get through it?"

"Hi honey am an African gal and this thing a big deal out here. I would like to know if there are things i can use to get mine that long. Otherwise my boyfriend will leave me. Am trying to pull them but it takes a long time to reach your level. Please advise."

this girl is boring and homely, but you know everyone just watches it hoping to see more tittymeat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIuiDXM8tUM

Just found out alotta information about her in like 10min worth of clicking.

She's got a good amount of subscribers (obviously just for her top), she's aware of that, her boyfriend was a black dude who was recently shot in the head and she's making money online along with her not so creative artwork. Honestly, I can't even hate. She's making cash with what her momma gave her and she still seems super nice after getting so much damn internet disses.

If she was dao she would've made a new account and lurked heavily on youtube.

English50cent Queen's English 50c

There are children living in my bonnet. They are delightful but expensive to maintain.

English50cent Queen's English 50c

I have powerful binoculars and move silently, like a cat.

that twitter is funner if you ignore what 50cent says and just read the english quotes

• Like 1