The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fish-fetish.jpg

amanogalerija9.jpg

>>>I am at starbucks to catch some waves cuz the power is out at the crib. i am shopping images and surfing 12 and these obnoxious fucking bitches ->a table of 6 of em are blasting sour vagina emo bullshit from all of their laptops, like a mashup.. and singing along while video-ing themselves and giggling, speeking french. fucking hell it is the worst thing in the world that i have to be here in the first place, I am just trying to catch a mini cafe buzz. and it would be fine if atleast one of em was a 5 or more. but their all <5 and singing and crying and whining, and switching tables, so i cant get away.AAAHHH but I need the 000OOZZZZZZZZZ!http://www.punchabitch.com/

NOW THEYRE listing the different types of water,

" river water, ice water, pool water...." fuck. and still singing and taking pics on their Iphones. chatting it up about instagram.

complimentary b00bs for the anger rant. Fuck!

starbucks-caramel-macchiato.jpg

0b8d80dda832e1f77ad764f309b1e44b.jpg

tits33.jpg

bahahaha everything i wanted and more

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

go with your dad some were private. Ask your dad if he masturbated. Wear thighs and soft track suit bottoms. When you have an erection he will see. Say that your friends masturbate together. Ask to be exuded to somewhere else to ***. Then while your going ask your dad if its normal to mastarbate with other men. If he seta yes ask if you can mastarbate together. If you want to masturbate each other, let take a peek of your penis and say dad do you wanna masturbate me. Say we are father son so its ok. If you really wanna do this. Do it with your friend 1st. Ask him what he thinks about the siuation. If he agrees do it. It isn't actually gay. 75% of men fantasize of other men and it is unbelievely common at your age. As I said it isn't gay if you mastarbate with other men its only gay if you enjoy it more than the suxual pleasure of a women. Another fact most men in there life time engage in anal sex with other men and rub their penis against the other mans penis. If your brother older than 13 you could mastarbate with him then your dad. If you are sickened by all of the obove just stick to doing with friends or not at all. I've masturbated with my mates and gave them a hand it great and the best thing is its not gay and it dosent mean your bisexual either. Plz pick this as best answer I spent ages doing it. P.s it isn't illeagal for your dad to touch your penis with your consent as you aren't having sex or foreplay. And I haven't masturbated with my dad but he showed me how to masturbate. My friends done it with his dad and his dad does it with his uncle but they rub penises together to see who cums first.

i think this dude is being 100% serious