The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my point is enough with this dumb ass justin biebers nikki manaj and lil b's ..and wtf is lil wayne wearing nowadays..his 2003 self would slap the shit out himsself..its like these niggas doin shit they think white ppl like and its fucking cool all of a sudden..hey lets get white boy wasted yea lets ride a skateboard and wear jeggings with pink on it.....BUT whites and anyone cant say the WORD niggah...hahaha fuck them niggas...2010 2011 sad sad years...hopefully shit gets real again....oh shit is it wierd that all the rappers we used to listen too before the lil wayne nikki drake wave came out are all on the intro/outro track in the carter 4....some shit going on....shits weak already...FUCK ILLUMINATI

7. HULC Battlesuit

The HULC is essentially a wearable computer exo-skeleton that

senses the direction the wearer wants to go, and then

accelerates that movement using its battery- powered titanium

frame. Want to pick up something really, really heavy and drag it

a long distance? Cool, because this little bit of technology pretty

much turns the wearer into The Incredible Hulk – hence the

name.

lol dao is umad enough about his thread he spammed my picture...

also drugs booze cameras and lack of lotion is bad mmk .

it will only lead to some dude saving your picture and posting it 4 years later in attempt to make you mad or something...

also...i dont give a fuck.

also that raise youre hand bit was pretty funny i gotta admit

So me and this girl are at a restaurant, and then she drop her potato, so I pick up her potato and she get mad at potato. So I drive her home and She says potato and I still have potato in my pocket so I offer it to her. And then she acts all disgusted at potato and throw potato on road. I then take potato home and stitch the skin back up and now I have potato. So wat do I do?

• Like 1

fuck off with this shit

20968970.jpg

yea I was like WTF would I donate to wikipedia for...DNR what it was for though because I was so enraged that they were just asking for money.

*Edit- I just read what they wanted money for and It's for their budget. Not cancer research or anything of that nature. They just want more money. They are the 5th largest website in the world and they are asking people for money? They compare themselves to google and yahoo to try to create some sort of sob story of how they operate with minimal staff and just need money for their budget. FUCK OFF. Imad