The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
id smash the left, she looks like shes got self esteem issues. i love those

:lol:

i would assume her self esteem is just fine if she is posing with 3 other broads, shirtless and shaking her milk pockets around

but that blond is fucking perfect!!! ..and i dont normal go for blondes

• Like 1

latex paint is cheaper than spraypaint,

so if you want to save money, or cans are not readily aviable, use latex and a roller whenever possible.

I thought it was because when graffiti was starting in Brazil they didn't know others did fills with spray paint. They just saw the pics and decided it was painted like a normal painting. They as they learned they switched to spray paint for outlines because it was crisper.

14cfbcac326177364037d658b837142d.jpg

o girl looking good i really would wife that shit up get her knocked up laugh and dip

made no sense

propped accordingly

:lol:

I pretty sure he said:

o lass looking' good i really would ravage that buxom beauty and make her my fair lady

just to fornicate and impregnate her with my seed, after i'm done with her and she

is with child, I'll giggle with the knowledge that she will be a single mom since i wont stick around.