The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs Chubbs

http://gizmodo.com/5741489/recording-a-police-officer-could-get-you-15-years-in-jail

fucking nonsense

Sixty-year-old Chicago artist Christopher Drew is currently facing an eavesdropping charge because he recorded his arrest for "selling art without a permit."

So could Tiawanda Moore, a 20-year-old former stripper who recorded a conversation she had with two Internal Affairs officers about a third police officer whom she was accusing of harassment

chinese-hercules-.jpg

MondoDrinks-_EP_227.jpg

Before I began the question, it may be helpful for you to know that I am a young male catholic.

I have been struggling with the issue of masturbation in the past couple of months. I just came into the Catholic Church this Easter Vigil through the RCIA program that my parish began in September. I come from a Presbyterian tradition where masturbation isn't really an issue (of course if you commit it then you get instant forgiveness through prayer).

After doing some research, I discovered that masturbation has some medicinal benefits. Masturbation strengthens the immune system, reduces the chance of getting prostate cancer, raises self-esteem, and gives your body a work which boosts your cardiovascular system.

Obviously the church teaches that masturbation is a sin, mortal in most cases because of the lust issue.

So I am confused. I have medical science on the one side and the church on the other with opposite opinions on the subject.

I guess I have several questions. First is, "What is your opinion on masturbation?" Second, "Why is the church so hostile against sex?" Third, "Is there a plan for the Magisterium to review the sex rules anytime soon?"

Thank you for your time.

" we have made romance both economical and affordable with our customer friendly rates at just $550!, with most other agencies you must pay subsequent or hidden cost for translator fees, usually adding an additional cost of about $300 a week to an already expensive tour package, but with Amor De Cartagena's upfront pricing, we will designate for your personal convenience and assistance a trained qualified bi-lingual personal assistant to conduct as any and as many introductions or translations as you feel necessary at your discretion with no extra cost! Learn more – Rates & Payments."