The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for the record....

yeah VAJ, my negaprop just took one of your tic tacs away.

thats for negapropping me after i was nice to you on here..what the fuck were you thinking you fucking tweaker?

yeah....pay backs a bitch.

you bitch.

*edit..

oh yeah...i hope you like my sig, you trick ass cunt.

for the record....

yeah VAJ, my negaprop just took one of your tic tacs away.

thats for negapropping me after i was nice to you on here..what the fuck were you thinking you fucking tweaker?

yeah....pay backs a bitch.

you bitch.

*edit..

oh yeah...i hope you like my sig, you trick ass cunt.

bumped to the next page so the bitch can see it.

all the white boys commenting here..???sorry dude here..in Holland most blacks did not even know shit about hip hop.20 years ago the rap scene here was seperated and real shit was known by real heads, black and white.When will people learn this shit aint about color, race whatever.Hip hop is culture man!!!!

Jessie from Team Rocket uses an Ekans, which is proof positive that it is the best Pokémon since I want to have sex with Jessie from Team Rocket. She has massive norks sticking out the front of her and wears really short skirts even when it's cold which means she knows she is sexy and is showing off because she is a minx. There are these sites you can go to where you can see Jessie with her wobblers out and sometimes she is getting one right up her. I don't like the ones where she is having sex with Meowth but if you squint a bit you can pretend Meowth is not there and still manage to knock one out