The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

8 hours......

i rise everyday and pray this will be my last

last day to deal with the dail;y grind

the daily getting behind at my station

the after work unwind

sore body

small paychecks and overtime

i sit all day thinking cyclic thoughts of my ex and fake conversations

memorizing meridian ,lydian scales and vst arp patience

machine breakdowns

coworkers fucking up my train of thought

thoughtfully fucking up my train of work

working harder to get away the the bs and bull that is the 8 hours of my daily

to get what i want what is what i need to get back to what i is

and as i sit and type whatever this is and hit reply at the bar

8 hours is all i have till ....

oooh a shot is coming my way.. nvmd

You buy a box of animal crackers. On the way to the checkout counter you notice the warning label "DO NOT EAT IF SEAL IS BROKEN."

Upon arriving home you open your box of animal crackers and immediately pull out a lion, a giraffe and a seal. You notice the seals head is missing.

Do you eat the animal crackers, or return to the store for a new box...?

nigo1.jpg

^^^

this is why i hate modern day "rap". its not cool. its just the media tryin to get ppl to buy shit. and its the gov't promoting sellin crack and other drugs and stayin in the hood to keep the black man down...

and the thing is: Most black ppl are so fuckin ignorant that they dont realize it, and when you try and explain it they dont listen cuz they think of it from a ghetto point of view rather than an outsiders, which is aware of what is going on. me myself am half black, and this pisses me off so much i feel like snappin necks.

Nonostante queste obiezioni, postuliamo comunque questa distinzione, estendendola a tutto l’universo letterario.Gli scrittori sono quelli che sono innanzitutto preoccupati dal trovare la loro voce, gli altri sono quelli che sono innanzitutto preoccupati di scrivere il nuovo libro. (Si tratta di una gerarchia di priorità, sapendo che la ricerca letteraria, se esiste, esiste attraverso il libro, come artefatto culturale pubblico. E d’altronde, la scrittura di un libro comporta sempre, inevitabilmente, un certo grado di ricerca della propria voce.)

Nonostante queste obiezioni, postuliamo comunque questa distinzione, estendendola a tutto l’universo letterario.Gli scrittori sono quelli che sono innanzitutto preoccupati dal trovare la loro voce, gli altri sono quelli che sono innanzitutto preoccupati di scrivere il nuovo libro. (Si tratta di una gerarchia di priorità, sapendo che la ricerca letteraria, se esiste, esiste attraverso il libro, come artefatto culturale pubblico. E d’altronde, la scrittura di un libro comporta sempre, inevitabilmente, un certo grado di ricerca della propria voce.)

is this italian?