The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I sweR THE AMERICANS DONT WBEVN TKNOW THE MOSRT PRECIUS RESOURCE THE FINEST RIOCKS MONEY CAN BUY NIGGAH , THEY IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUYT SMOKE RIOCKS NIGGA SMOKE ROCKS AND DONT WRTIE IN CAPS IF I DON SLAP ME THAN BECAUSE IM THE WINNER AND Y9U CANT TOUCH ME AT ALL I REMEMBER THE LITE BRITE TOY USED TO CAUSE MASSIVBE SEIZURES TO CHILDREN ONE SO HARD THAT A BOY HAD BLOD COME OUT HOIS EUYES THATS HIW HARD HE HAD A SEIZURE DRINK LIQUIOR NIGGA, JOIN THE IRONY<===JOIN US OR FY GHT US IN A FIGHT JOIN ME OR BECOME AND AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH PRONE TO SEIZURES IM GETTIN MONRY NIGGAH MEDDALLIONS IN MY ERA FAGGOT

I thought the whole episode was good.Theyre off to a great start.They should have done a regular intro though,but the kudos and kang thing was ok.The season premier of arrested development was funny as shit too.

Next weeks episode:

"All's Fair In Oven War"

When Bart fishes Homer's vintage "Playdude" magazines out of the trash, he decides to adopt the ring-a-ding-ding lifestyle of the 1970s, as interpreted by a 10-year-old. It's an all new episode of The Simpsons Sunday Nov 14 8/7c

so .. i was all "but remy we only fuck like twice a months...i know we aint goin out but damn cant a brotha get some head?"

and she's all like " you know you have hands right?"

and i was all" thats cold yo...and the last two time we hit you came before i did, got up and watched tv and told me to finish myself off"

and she goes all "so."

and i go "well?"

and she's all " it aint my fault your a good lay."

and i go all like" but....well i am huh?...thats beside the point."

and so ten minutes later i'm jackin off in the bathroom and she busts the door open on my...so i'm stuck looking stupid with my hand on my cock and the sink running to drown out the sound...and she starts laughing and walks away...

so how was everybody elses sunday night?