The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw a show in brooklyn last night featuring a fat lady wearing a cow suit, and her sidekick granola dude was wearing a skirt. The next band was called "The Danielson's", and half way through their set The lead singer put a tree costume on that took up half the stage. The whole thing was kind of strange.

Look at Colin Powell eyeing that crack. mmm. crack. I wasnt sposeta say anything but Colin Powell was smoking crack behind a dumpster by where i was bombing last night. I was like mr. Secretary of the State... what you doing with a crack pipe hangin out your mouth... and he replied Im not Colin Powell im Timmy the Tooth Smoker. And i said Colin Powell you crazy and he started cooing like a mourning dove. So i told him i would give him a dollar if he would lick the dirt off the bottom of my shoes. Colin Powell runs a hard bargain. I ended up giving him like 2 dollars and eleven cents and he ran lookout for me.

He was wearing that same outfit.... i wonder if it was a coincidence or if thats his crack tie

my biggest fear is someone stabbing me with a syringe full of blood with aids, thats honestly my biggest fear, i dont know why, im not afraid of black people in an alley or the dark, but syringes full of aids, and if aids was a liquid as just aids, i think it would be a paste

Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 5 2004, 10:22 PM

my biggest fear is someone stabbing me with a syringe full of blood with aids, thats honestly my biggest fear, i dont know why, im not afraid of black people in an alley or the dark, but syringes full of aids, and if aids was a liquid as just aids, i think it would be a paste

yeah i remember hearing about people doing that randomly at clubs or attaching needles to the pump handles at gas stations. that shit always scared the hell out of me too.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Dec 6 2004, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Dec 6 2004, 01:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 5 2004, 10:22 PM

yeah i remember hearing about people doing that randomly at clubs or attaching needles to the pump handles at gas stations. that shit always scared the hell out of me too.

[/b]

im so on the serious level here man, that shit scares the piss outta me, we was painting a bridge on saturday, and im not afraid of needles when iget a shot, or if i had to give on, but damn, randome people with needles scare the piss outta me...

I know what you mean about the needles and AIDS thing...that has scared the shit out of me for years now. Ever since I heard about some people that were rigging up payphones with infected needles. I won't use a payphone for anything.

And as for that girl you were hitting onesecondple....she was hot...too bad she was a dumb cunt trying to make you dress like a retard. Doesn't she get the red jumpsuit??????