Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
YUshook

boys ONLY gurls don't read this

yo you ever be eating at gurls box then lick her ass or try to stick a finger in her butt and have her bug out on you or even worse fart in your mouth????

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Beer,

El Mamerro

i have had a girl let out a wet fart while we were getting it on and she stained my sheets.

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

i have a friend who always argues with me about how wrong going down on a gal is, and after that....i might have to start agreeing with him....

Yeah dude I gave my girl a rim job once at my parents house when it was my Dad's 50th and some little kids were outside the window... she didn't bug out or fart but she liked it pretty good.. of course she'd had a shower about an hour or so before hand otherwise I wouldn't be going anywhere near that thang......

ARGH !!! WORMS !! ANALOGUE WORMS !!!

LOL! FUCKING SHIT!!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

i have had a girl let out a wet fart while we were getting it on and she stained my sheets.

Originally posted by smeoo:

i have a friend who always argues with me about how wrong going down on a gal is

Maybe it's not the act that is wrong, it is his technique?

Guest chicken bone

heres some more good girl advice from chicken bone.

stick your tongue in your girls butt, thrust your forehead into her vaginal area, and blink your eyes furiously while trying to recite the lyrics of "Size em Up" by Big L (rip). remember to keep your tongue in her butt. It works best when you have pretty and girly long eyelashes like me, that way it tickles them and you might get a kick in the face. that way you can bleed all over their blankets and floor and carpet and socks and they cant do anything.

her butt.

------------------

buttface!

ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh i think this is big kid talk and i should leave

yes, shat is past tense of shit if your using proper grammar....for instants the above is the correct usage as well as....

"the cat shat on my shirt"

"the bird shat on my newly washed car"

you get the idea....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

some nasty as shit right here. even for ttboy. i licked it once by accident, i was drunk as hell so i didnt notice.

im suprised the girls havent come in yet ..although im not sure theyd want to be in here ....

Originally posted by dumpybottom:

dude, you're gonna have to tell me who that was so i can stay away... i don't need my sheets shat upon...

no way, you'd make fun of me.

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

...hahah...literally. =]

Originally posted by El Jefe':

LOL! FUCKING SHIT!!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, you're gonna have to tell me who that was so i can stay away... i don't need my sheets shat upon...

mune theyve come in here..they are just either..One not knowing what to say..Two having awkward memories..or three laughing their asses off.

Just think about it like this..do you put your finger up your own butt for pleasure? okay then..

im sorry.. is this retard sex for children?

its a temple.. and a treasure.. treat it kindly.

you know in neverending story when theyre in the dark.. (the nothingness).. and theyre holding the last grain of sand.

thats how i treat it.

but hey.. thats just me.

Originally posted by MUNE:

im suprised the girls havent come in yet ..although im not sure theyd want to be in here ....

Yes, we are here. But divulging to much information could lead to the discovery and therefore demise of the master plan to bring down the inferior male species into slaves used solely for the purpose of procreation. First we fart on your face, next we take over the world. mua ha ha ha ha, mua ha ha ha ha.

this message will self destruct.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

First we fart on your face, next we take over the world. mua ha ha ha ha, mua ha ha ha ha.

this message will self destruct.

I know this guy, that, when we repeatedly harassed him about finding a girlfriend, he told us, he wants a girl that will fart on his head.

Maybe you and him are soul mates, he likes punk rock....seriously.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this