AM I COOL YET OR WHAT?????

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TrustyRusty

deto sounds like a fucking moron....deto sounds like his 12 years old.

hmmm, thats odd, i didnt know i was attracted to boys that sound like their 12 and are morons...whats wrong with me? i mean, as attracted as one can be without actually knowing or seeing someone.

deto, i like your steez, theyre just jealous.

Originally posted by rental

hmmm, thats odd, i didnt know i was attracted to boys that sound like their 12 and are morons...whats wrong with me? i mean, as attracted as one can be without actually knowing or seeing someone.

deto, i like your steez, theyre just jealous.

:rolleyes: :) thank you!, deto likes your steez too honey, imma bout to leave for a bit, but i'll hit you up on aim, when i get back, sorry 'bout last night, damn aol kept disconnecting...</span>

I was cool when it was underground. Right now im uncool. I USED to be cool, but then everyone else started to be cool, so I had to leave that shit alone. I dont fuck with that trendy stuff. But as soon as notcool becomes the new cool, Im going to have to go back to being just plain cool again, because thats means cool is the new notcool.

i may be as cool as a bushell of bananas but your all as cool as thee banana of bananas...

the dancing banana!

[insert dancing banana icon here] [/i]sorry but i dont have the link to it [/i] :o

Originally posted by effyoo

see, what sets daze apart from the rest is his innovative use of the underline. next level shit.

I tried to make some sort of witty, yet understated comment on daze's sarcastic criticism, but alas, it went unnoticed. :uber sad face:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i may be as cool as a bushell of bananas but your all as cool as thee banana of bananas...

the dancing banana!

[insert dancing banana icon here] sorry but i dont have the link to it :o

banana.sml.gif banana.sml.gif http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/banana.sml.gif'> http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/banana.sml.gif'> http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/banana.sml.gif'>

Originally posted by effyoo

I tried to make some sort of witty, yet understated comment on daze's sarcastic criticism, but alas, it went unnoticed. :uber sad face:

don't fret, i noticed. i just didn't comment on it, that's all.

*dries effyou's tears*

Originally posted by ounceaddict

I think that girl that posted pics of herself naked sideways but blurred her tits, yeah i think it was devilush, her body looked aight, but everyone flipped and handed out props to her like theyve never seen a topless woman before, so fuck that shit.

HEY HEY HEY

i dont know who the hell you are but you cant throw my name around like that.

first do your damn research...i am NOT the one who posted my body a couple of days ago. so please get that straight.

second, dont throw my name around as if it went through the mud and more. okay? next time dont use my name just because someone posted their body.

there are a ton more girls on this site other than me. i'm sorry if this comes out as a bitchy rant, but i hate it when people run my name like no other. so please, next time if you have something to say about me, do the research first.

thanks.

^fucking serious.

just because some girl showed their bod on 12oz, they assume its me.

i mean come on........get a life. obviously its someone who's been here for a while now to even make that stupid assumtion. obviously this person is too pussy to post under their own damn name.

Originally posted by Devilush

^fucking serious.

i mean come on........get a life. obviously its someone who's been here for a while now to even make that stupid assumtion. obviously this person is too pussy to post under their own damn name.

yah, thats the thing, the best part is my quote from him. Whats up with that? Riddle me that dev....

Originally posted by Devilush

^fucking serious.

This is coming from the same guy who said that When's graff sucks and that Kabar was a bum...This person would get ran through..I wouldn;t even listen, their just getting all their emo heart felt hatred out. Just let it flow, and next thing you know they will be crying for redemption...

Archived