the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sorry but I gotta bitch for a second...

This kiddie IM's me on another graff forum... I ain't saying any names... asks for an exchange.

I check out his stuff. It ain't terrible, but he's definitely toy. He doesn't have an attitude about it. In fact, he's cool about it.

I do exchanges for people all the time so I'm like, "Sure... I'll do it."

Done. Haven't posted it up yet cuz I've been crazy sick lately but anyway... it came out really nice. One of my better exchanges, actually.

I hit him back. "Hey I got it done for you. Hit me up when you have mine done."

"Oh... I wasn't really planning on doing one for you. I mean, I'm not on your level and blah blah blah..."

WHAT? Then, turns out, he starts asking me what I write. Seriously?

So, really, you don't even know who I am... you want me to do your name because... what? So you can bite it would be my guess.

Sorry... kid... if you're reading this, don't get butt-hurt that I talked about it. I tried to keep it

away from you and not mention your name. No drama. No disrespect. It's just... that was foul.

I'm in a pissy mood anyway... still sick as fuck. Then you pull that shit. Then I come into 12 oz and it's full of... well... here's an old piece I did...

LAUGH, MUFUCKAZ.

0825072.jpg