the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

i propped you, so now youre the motherfuckin champ!

dont think i forgot about those sketches you dropped a few pages back.

damn you dont get no love? i got you bruh. good shit.

ps. i really wanna see that passaround blackbook you dudes been schemin on this last little while. i often check that thread in hopes some shit gets posted.

I just took possession of 3 of the passaround books, most people had hit these so they've been well topped up.

Let me tell you, they are fucking awesome. This effort is well worth the time and patience.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks and respect sayWORD!! I appreciate that!

Tried to hit ya back but...Must spread rep...

As soon as the BlackBook cycle finishes that thread will be full of fire.

I believe that's when everyone will be postin up the pics.

Much respect to all the true killers posting in this thread...

Stay up and keep burnin em up!!

Btw you're welcome Chillar

Finally Finished!

A gift to his mom and family as a reminder that he touched so many people in so many positive ways!

Rock In Paradise Dan-Ski.....You are truly missed by many brother!!!

406311552.jpg[/img]

Those are actually Dan's silhouetts...Lol however you spell it.

• Like 1

One, not your "mate". Two, didn't ask for feedback. Three, feel free to be as rude as you want, It's the internet brah. B) B) B)

this is whats wrong with this website. how the FUCK does he have a full set of tictacs? why? i had to work for that shit man, and this fool comes out of nowhere with some whackass 3rd grade type graff letters and a personality as inviting as a toilet seat in a truckstop bathroom that hasn't been cleaned since forever and he somehow manages to get a full set. do you know how many witty and insanely funny comments i had to post to get where im at? not many actually, i think i got most of my props from posting in the latina and asian appreciation thread...

in either event you suck and don't deserve said props until you have proven your worth to us all by showering this thread with big bootied brazilian bitches bouncing their butts and or japanese girls doing weird things with various cephalopods... MAKE IT HAPPEN. and i won't ask again

mone your shit is starting to look hella good, practice your hands though son.

props to sayword and chillar, and eba for that breadloaf thing. thats awesome.

• Like 1

this is whats wrong with this website. how the FUCK does he have a full set of tictacs? why? i had to work for that shit man, and this fool comes out of nowhere with some whackass 3rd grade type graff letters and a personality as inviting as a toilet seat in a truckstop bathroom that hasn't been cleaned since forever and he somehow manages to get a full set. do you know how many witty and insanely funny comments i had to post to get where im at? not many actually, i think i got most of my props from posting in the latina and asian appreciation thread...

in either event you suck and don't deserve said props until you have proven your worth to us all by showering this thread with big bootied brazilian bitches bouncing their butts and or japanese girls doing weird things with various cephalopods... MAKE IT HAPPEN. and i won't ask again

mone your shit is starting to look hella good, practice your hands though son.

props to sayword and chillar, and eba for that breadloaf thing. thats awesome.

Internet props: serious business. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Monestar, it's really nice but maybe you should use a smaller pen for the lines that doesn't bleed out as much? Is it Sharpie you're using now? The pilot Fineliner is great for small clean work and Pilot Signpen is awesome for the thicker lines. =)

ansichrist, really nice style on that one! And the highlights are great! =)