the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

yo kooter

dude chiilax alil with all the rush

compared to the time you write you are pretty good

but you will still get beef no matter what there will always be ppl who woudlnt like your work and that a fact you will have to except dopness is in the eyes of the beholder

so relax you dont suck i'd say that you r even better then me and i write for a year and a half

btw dont play with your shit yet and go with the style in the SNOW sketch it might come out good i see potentieal and dedication in you kinnda remind me of my self

dont let the cats here kill your motivation you just keep doing you thing

cuz the beef you get is nothing compared to wut i got i almost stopped writing cuz of the ppl here but then it only pusehd me to try harder to improve and do my thing till i got a lil better and get some complimants about my work

and to the seeking issue take his words as a push for improvment try harder to prove him you can do better then that

that would be all for now kids

pz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

yo kooter

dude chiilax alil with all the rush

compared to the time you write you are pretty good

but you will still get beef no matter what there will always be ppl who woudlnt like your work and that a fact you will have to except dopness is in the eyes of the beholder

so relax you dont suck i'd say that you r even better then me and i write for a year and a half

btw dont play with your shit yet and go with the style in the SNOW sketch it might come out good i see potentieal and dedication in you kinnda remind me of my self

dont let the cats here kill your motivation you just keep doing you thing

cuz the beef you get is nothing compared to wut i got i almost stopped writing cuz of the ppl here but then it only pusehd me to try harder to improve and do my thing till i got a lil better and get some complimants about my work

and to the seeking issue take his words as a push for improvment try harder to prove him you can do better then that

that would be all for now kids

pz

kooter, dont listen to this.

THE RULES

1 You suck until further notice

2 It`s gonna take a long time before we even acknowledge your existence, even longer before we can bear to look at that foul scribble you call your name. To speed the process of acceptance you can (A) Choose a clever name that defies the norm of simpleminded slang. An example of a good name is "ARGUE." It looks good when written, sounds cool when spoken, and conveys a combative attitude. On the other hand, "ENEMA" (actual name) looks, sounds, and conveys a shitty attitude. BE CHOOSY. (B) Use paint, gain knowledge of nozzles, be bold, learn a style of writing for every occassion, fuck permission walls, write your name bigger everytime you go out, don`t use stickers, and resist the urge to write in dirt.

3 Jealousy is a disease for the weak.

-ESPO

cry me a river small fry.

when i responded i was OBVIOUSLY doing so with the idea that virs had done that sketch. had i realized it was not him, and some no name little piss ant who can't take criticism and has to get all defensive when someone with TEN YEARS more experience tells him flat out that it was not good, i wouldn't have wasted my time.

quit trying to insult others, quit trying to play the 'quit jocking seeking' card, and accept that the sketch you posted sucked. some of the other stuff you posted later; the death simple, and especially the hands, i really liked...the virs sketch, as stated right from the begining, was in fact garbage though. i could point out exactly why it was trash, but i won't waste my time. you'll think i'm just 'hating' on you, when really the truth is that i could give a fuck about you.

now go ahead and get all crabby, tell me i'm a hater and explain how you talked to all your boys, and they agreed that your sketch was the fucking awesomest and i'm stupid....do 50 more just like it. copy them on the xerox machine at school and wheat paste the ugly shit everywhere, i could give a shit less, it's your rep, not mine.

"whenever i get too simple it looks like shit but i am trying to practice every day... all your comments have motivated me to try even harder "

doing simple letters is a hell of a lot harder than people think. when you remove bars and 3d's and fancy fills, all that is left is the letter, and theres nothing to hide behind. either it sucks, or its fresh.

try copying fonts, or product or sports team logos....anything that gets you working on basic, highly legible, yet slightly styled letter forms. it's good practice and while it might not seem like 'graff' to you, i would rather see one simple font style pieces, than 100 hacked, boring wild style knock off pieces.

kooter is a fool.

i tried to help him see that he grossly misunderstood that comment right off the bat. he was so butt-ass hurt by the truth all he did was get defensive. all the way to that last comment(which he just edited out, too bad it was funny), hey even if this page is lots of chatter its comedy to see all that went down.

keep it up guys !! i should have stuff to post in here online soon.

kooter,

which part of 'quit playing yourself' are you not understanding? you're seriously coming off as nothign but an whiny little brat. whats the matter, still pissed cause mommy didn't let you go for pizza and milk shakes with matt and jeff and stacie after your soccer practice? did she take away your credit card? won't let you drive by yourself with just your permit? die.

this is graffiti, it's not junior high art class. no one is under any contractual obligation to give a flying fuck about your feelings. if you think i'm being a dick, wait till you get sick of tagging your local dairy queen's pay phone and actually visit a city with real writers. wait till you get vic'd for you paint, cause you were in a yard you didn't belong in.

spend a day in the real world, then let me know how 'unfair' it is here on the internet.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

ok enough is enough....im sorry but if u 2 are gunna bitch why dont u meet up and stab each other numerous times in the necks....

ur ruining the thread...jus fukkin ignore each other coz ur turning a once good thread into a lil bith thread....

why are you even asking for constructive criticism, when clearly you've already learned everything there is to know about graffiti?

i've painted more pieces in the last two year, then you will in the next 5, believe that. i've painted in more cities than you've watched roll past from the back seat of your mothers minivan.

keep living your life and finding your 'truth' on the internet. keep your finger on that 'search' button so you can try to make your irrelivent and ficticious rebuttles, meanwile i'll keep painting (like shit) with your hero's, in the real world.

look me up in google, you can find more shining examples of how much i suck.

seeks/all i ever wanted was to pick apart the day and put the pieces back together my way...

fuk off u lil bitches

this thread is now closed until this beef is squashed....

i mean my god fella who cares what some1 else says....kooter ur obvisouly new to the game and u have a nice handstyle etc etc but remember u ARE new to this game...u were askin for opinions u got em...simple....jus take it in and do more stuff...

anyways all of u shut the fuk up coz ur all acting like lil bitches...and this thread is ruined....

Guest Propaganda

Dude what's wrong?

Koot,

I think you get angry real quick. Just let it go dude. Post sketches and sit back and watch commentary. It is just a computer dude. Nothin more. Lets just see some more work and we all can be chill.

I was gonna post a sketch but I rather wait till Im done with it.

Re: yeah...

Originally posted by KOOTER_WON

i'm going to take advice from a "10 year toy" you said it not me and i also read your brown nose post a couple pages back,didnt seeking burst your bubble? why are you still on his nuts?:lol: toy ass bitch.

yo koot with the love i got for you as a beginer writer i dont like your deffance mechanizem you attack non stop

if there is somone you should take tips from its my boy zire

and when he said he is a 10 + toy i think he was being sarcastic

compared to the time he is writing he may not be the best but he most def knows wut he is doing and has his skills mad props to you zire

koot listen be open minded and axcept the fact that ppl are dissing you seeking may be evil and i got my own beef with him but fuck it man you cant get all soft cuz somone said your stuff is garbage snap out of it

I am not trying to swing on anyones nuts !!!! i am a very open, honest, humble guy who says what he feels. i know lots of kids are not ready for that, maybe one day, its a better way to live.

I know what i do in the real graffiti world, i dont front on it at all.

its sad when i gave a serious thanks to a fellow member on the board that eveyone thinking im jocking. I dont know seeking from the kid who writes metallica on the walls here, i didnt even know what he wrote for a long time, i have only seen one of his pieces, cuz none of that matters to me, I said thanks for taking time to deal with little ungreatful shits. I gotta say it takes patience to deal with the stupidity that comes from many members on this board. He was thankful for my thanks, but said it wasnt needed. another guy said i was jocking him ... fuck i could care less what anyone does in the graffiti world ... i dont know them there ... i know seeking from this board, and his contrabution to this forum. Take that anyway you see fit ... you wanna call me a nut swinger cuz it makes you feel better, fine with me ... you know damn well there will be a tear on my pillow about it.

the best thing for anyone is to be honest with yourself first so you can take in advice from people who have something worthwhile to say !!!!

as for my post showing my insecurity ... all i have to say is I'm out in the open boy .... your the punk ass who dosent know what the fuck hes talking about !!

you have grabbed at all the things others have said about my posts ... if you are gonna try to dis me ... think up some shit on your own !!!

kooter is a funny guy ... this is just comedy to me !!!!

not the name just his attitude !!!

wow this kooter arguement is just fuckin dumb.

Honestly Kooter you are waaaay over reacting on all thsi shit and started the whole arguement and now trying to act hard and what not. Just stop, it's pointless.

Big deal he said ya sketch was garbage, I'd have to agree, with the exception of some of ya nice hands ya shit ain't that great... neither is mine and I've had people say my shit is garbage, you think I care? No not really, I just keep doin my thing... no need to flip out like you did.

You have been writing 5 months and have such a big ego and are trying to act so hard and it's pathetic. Honestly just stop and get over it cuz everyone is gonna have an opinion on ya shit and just cuz someones opinion hurt your stupid feelings doesn't mean you need to whine and argue about it.

I don't got nothin against you... and still don't, but you gotta just quit it cuz it's makin you look stupid as fuck.

Re: your witty comments aren't that funny.

Originally posted by KOOTER_WON

..all i wanted was some feedback you simply wanted to hate..

all you wanted was for people to ride your nuts and you got all ass hurt as soon as someone didnt like your shit. im glad you found them stickies for me!!!!

now to prove your just a piece of shit, i wana sketch battle. you have a week.

you can pick the word