the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: heres my girl Sally's work she did the letters i added some 3d..go easy on her.

Originally posted by KOOTER_WON

no one had anything to say about this? I thought my girl did a decent job considering she doesn't write graffiti.:)

no offense to your girl but it looks like she draws like a 5 year old... her lines are all shaky and sloppy... and she tried too hard to make it graffiti.

Not tryin to be offensive... but don't say it's a decent job "considering she doesn't do graffiti" cuz its a bad excuse. I've seen girls who for schol do posters or somethin can do decent bubble or straight letters and keep their lines neat and straight. Like the L is the same letter but ya girl has them lookin so different and decided to put a weird lookin lump in the first one. I dunno, it's all good... but she needs to kepe her lines straight and neat... and that's not cuz she can't do graffiti that's cuz she just can't draw or rushed maybe. ??

i dunno anwyayz thats just my opinion. I think that's the downfall to every person who does graffiti or doesnt and jsut does bubble letters or straight letters... when they can't keep everythin neat and straight. Half the time if the person would kepe their letter lines paralell and have everythin neatly down it'd look waaay nicer.

well she isnt an artist ,i mean we were pretty loaded when she drew that maybe her lines could be straighter but considering she doesnt draw or do anything with art it turned out well...i didnt post it thinking she'd get some awesome feedback,i mostly posted that as a joke...as far as the 2 L's are concerned i have trouble with those my self,believe me anything said about her drawing isnt going to hurt her feelings...:cool:

Originally posted by JayFo

simple letters... and if anyone would mind givin me there opinion on my letters or somethin, that'd be appreciated. Not sure if my structure is good or bad so whatever.

I have other letter styles i have also beek workin on i might post but for now this is what I'll post and try to improve cuz gotta work one style at a time....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/p33ac6cb6deb56fe0aeeab3974f16e7f4/f93679b2.jpg'>

hit me up on aim man, thamattressking, i cant see it

I've been painting since 1982..I never draw, in fact, I hate drawing, but I know for many years I should have..Nevertheless, I paint, I rock, and once in a great moon, I sketch something up..I met a kid in Philly once, and I also know of a guy here, that had the most incredible sketch books, but couldn't even transport that shit to a wall, yet alone a freight..:dazed:

http://www.fototime.com/{3A596BFB-208B-4F75-A6CC-DDC30604161A}/picture.JPG'>

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by josie

i really like your work! this one is great too, i dig the y. i think you can do better e's than that one though. anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks.