the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

No fuck you ya prick.

Dont give some smug response.

All these newjack kids who see your shit autojock you like it's their fucking job.

And you love it, when 400 thirteen year olds from 12oz prophet know your name and ask you to hit their blackbook.

But as soon as someone shuts you up and goes against all these eleven-teen year olds you get all pissy because youre butt hurt.

You will never match the sheer fucking wonderfulness of an STi or a dragon.

Yeah you've been voted off paperchase island, and considering your whole 'graff career' is online and consists of 50 blackbooks, 7500 prismas, and 270,000 paper cuts youre no longer existent in the world of graffiti.

Good night, good bye.

Hey hey hey heyyyyy good bye.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry i started all this bullshit though it is kind of funny. im a toy, i dont like my shit, but im coming up, painting, AND HAVING FUN. not looking for anyone to ride my dick. so keep doing your thing and always stay progressing. ive learned that if large groups of people recognize a fault, it is almost always truley there. there is no use in saying "well everyone says my shit is busted, but what do they know?" the fact is they DO know, or they wouldnt have said anything. you can go ahead and post some of the busted shit i have done, it wont hurt my ego one bit. my shit sucks because i still suck, not because you cropped out extensions or my karma was off that day. i dont even color my sketches often because i just do outlines and go paint it. if anyone wants to get at me or see some of my new stuff and help me progress it would be much appreciated. aim-tight alert

hecz,

i've sat here for a bit trying to come up with a response, but honestly, i just sort of feel bad. i imagine you typing all that, desperate for some kind of excuse... some way out of it.... it was a classic, text book example of the 'grieving process':

projection ("POST SOME OF YOU'RE KING STUFF")

deflection ("WHO'S THE ONE THAT HAS ALL THE TOYS SUCKIN OFF ON WHO NOW?>??" & "whats so special about your letters?")

rationalizing ("the reason those letters up there look busted after you take all the extras is simply because those letters were intended to be with extras... not with out them...")

anger ( "I love being an asshole!! because I love to get hated on..")

acceptance ("you win... I guess I've now been voted off of paperchase Island.")

all you had to do was show us an example of a decent letter, painted on a wall (or train) but you cant do it...so instead you spit irrelivent insults. so what if kids are turning on you? they could turn gay and become dallas cowboy cheerleaders, you're 'letters' still suck and no amount of shit talking or excuses can change that.

i won't make you go, but i promise that if you keep up your attitude, i will make it very uncomfortable for you to remain here.

Originally posted by silver

but im coming up, painting, AND HAVING FUN.

and having fuking fun

not any insult to hecz but you got shut up man and thats all there is to it. instead of being hurt that no one is on your nuts anymore read what seeking and glik0 said and make sense of it cause there is tons of sense to be made out of all of it. you want kids to jump back on the nuts? Give them a reason to. better yourself, get out and paint like a mother fucker(ive caught a couple trains of yours and i like your simple shit) and then nobody will have a reason to talk shit. And dont give that bullshit that you like being hated on because thats just a cop out.

on another note, ive seen jyses shit from way back and i gotta hand it to you homie that shit is getting pretty hot.

hey yo seeking. you ever think of writing a book or some shit because you "speak" extremely well

i dont mind a lot of extra stuff around pieces... i mean... i always do letters before i do extra stuff so my letters look good to begin with but i do put a lot of extra stuff to give my piece a certain effect. i cant say im hugest fan of arrows, i use them from time to time for certain styles but im not all up on them - and yeah hecz when i first saw that sketch i thought the 3D was hot but i also noticed a complete misuse of arrows. they were going in all directions... sort of how ur sketch looked.

Damn I know seekin and hecz had some shit goin on another post a few pages back but my damn reply sparked a whole new arguement haha.

Thanks for anyone who said they liked my shit or said it was better than hecz or whatever lol. Dunno whether I actually am or not, but don't care really... as long as I improve then I'm good.

But Seeking... you said about my shit that I got more letter strucure but bars and arrows are shit and well pretty much agree haha cuz I realize it and it's what I'm workin on. You think you could help me out with that or tell me what bout em is shitty or what i can do to improve it or make em all flow better. Cuz I can improve letter structure and fix up my letters... I understand how that works now, but the extra I just don't lol.

So yea... if anyone can help me with that I'd really appreciate it cuz it's frustratin.

oh and Hecz... some other words for you. Look man, I didn't even try startin beef with you and you try to make an example outta me like im a toy and my shit is way worse than yours. Way back almost a year ago i did criticized ya shit and you did the EXACT same thing... and ya know... I got burned then cuz my shit sucked worse than it does now and i had no structure. But I still felt the same way about ya shti and still noticed you never improved....

and now you do it again tryin to make yaself look better and tryin to make a fool outta me and why? Your just an asshole and got too much of ego thinkin ya the shit. And I'm glad it backfired on ya ass.... and you can't even do nothin but back yaself into a corner with more excuses and lame insults. You need to stop the attitude and chill cuz the way you headed ain't doin any good for you... but it seems like you ain't about to change anytime soon so guess that's too bad for you then...

oh well.

peace.

Originally posted by seeking

hecz,

i've sat here for a bit trying to come up with a response, but honestly, i just sort of feel bad. i imagine you typing all that, desperate for some kind of excuse... some way out of it.... it was a classic, text book example of the 'grieving process':

projection

deflection

rationalizing

anger

acceptance

all sideeffex... from last nights binge...

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/heczoner/IMG_0392.jpg'>:lol: :lol: :yum:

ok your a fucktard.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion,so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it. And, if you notice a thread discussing a particular topic, for pete's sake, don't go and start a new one. Additionally, try and use informative subjects lines for new threads. Besides being helpful, it shows you're not a new jack when it comes to message boards.

^^^^^^STRAIGHT FROM THE RULES ASSHOLES^^^^^^

follow the fucking rules e-nerd(albinomonkey and cer)

you're all still fucking toys.

the end.

cer_nerdstro was a retard for posting his shit throw in the gay paper thread.

MLTf4nt0m was a retard for getting his panties bunched up because someone posted one pick that wasnt a shit piece of paper.

albinomonkey felt the need to get butthurt because MLTf4nt0m had to be a retard.

Calm the fuck down.

Continue sharpening pencils.

ahhhhhhh fuck you glik0. i wasnt all that worried about it. just stating some rules and felt the need to be an asshole for a short while, why dont you add your name to the list for that comment you made at the end and calling us all toys, thanks for being the bigger person and stepping in there glik0. now go kill yourself. "retard".

edit for spelling

<span style='color:sandybrown'>Has anyone noticed that we are de-evolving? Let me explain. Cave-men were the first man. It is believed that they made communications through a series of grunts, moans, and body language. Later, as people began to evolve, they formed many languages, and the intricacies of these languages are incomprehensible. Not one person could learn them all. Now, even later, people began to build on those languages, making them into languages that people cannot read now, such as Shakespeare. Now, in present time, people have gone to diminish the language. Just in my time, we have gone from "What you feeling up to" to "Whatya up to" to "Whats up?" to "Sup?" to "Su?". If this is how much we have degraded in our language in just my time, whats next? Will we as a human race go back to the same grunts, moans, and body language that the cave-men used so long ago?</span>

ok gliks. so youve been writing for 10...20? years? so wait, that gives YOU the right to call everone in here toys? so let me get this type of thinking straight, ive been skateboarding for YEARS, just because some one isnt as good as me there a poser? you sir, are no better or worse than some of these other people on here.

any ways here some bullshit i was messin around with earlier today.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/anewsketch.jpg'>