the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

am i not going to get any comments about my sketches?:confused: :confused:

the colors on the bottom one are stronger which makes it look better. i dont like how it is all connected at the bottom tho. your character under the tree is cool. the end

Guest Propaganda

lots of nice shit here... really feelin the Cer sketchs a lot

Virs....ya stuff is nice altho like it hasn't changed much ina while. It's like you had ya really toy style from way back and now for the past few months or whenever you came back yo've had that same style you just posted above and like work from say 3 months ago looks the same. I say try doing more drastic change in ya work to see if you can get shit lookin better and give ya new ideas instead of lil changes in letters and arrows cuz the overall look is the same thing, ya know? So it's not much improvement. Altohugh it's improvement since way back and i am feelin it.

Slyde likin all that painted stuff from ya boy lesn and whoever else... also some cool stickers.

Hecz... looks alright cept just aint feelin the fact that you have about 15 arrows all over the place and lil tiny extensions and stuff... i dunno kinda looks wack, just way way overdoing it IMO. But the 3D looks really hot, you got colorin skills... i can give ya that. But eff the extensions all over the place, they don't make it look better. Also, you have had whatever 2d wildstyle you got since ive gotten here... it's been the same til now, just like i said to virs, why not try somehtin with a more drastic change just totally change up the style and letters inmstead of just lil changes here and there... ya know? Whatever tho, just my opinions.

anywayz... i typed to much, im out.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/wholepagers.jpg'>

i was working on this one a while ago until the pen i was using shat on the fucking paper.goddammit. see the black spot near the "t" on the mlt going down the page? yeah. u know what i mean.:D now im not sayin that if that happened this woulda been the dopest shit in the world. oh well.

im feelin that jyse better than the hecz. i like thick letters a lot better than little thin ones. hecz, i think you should humble yourself a bit and continue working on your style. if you think you are a king now and stop progressing your style, you arent getting better. much respect to hecz for putting in work and having a crazy 3d style.

- a toys 2cents- silver.DAC

ofcourse you like thick letters better than thin ones

CUZ EVERYONE IS DOING THICK LETTERS... I'M NOT SAYING I'M DIFFERENT AND I'M GROUNDBREAKING ... AGAIN, YOU GUYS CAN SUCK EACHOTHER OFF COMPLEMENTING YOUR WEAK ASS SKETCHES SAYING THAT YOU "DIG" IT SO IN RETURN YOU GET GOOD COMPLIMENTS BACK ON YOUR WEAK ASS LETTERS TOo! FIND ONE POST WHERE I SAY I'M KING... OR WHERE I SAY IM THE BEST, OR WHERE I SAY IM THE DOPEST!! FIND IT... NOW IF ME BEING AN ASSHOLE JUST CUZ I AM AN ASSHOLE ( AND PROUD OF IT :yum: ) IS GOING TO UPSET YOU LITTLE GIRL'S FEELINGS AND MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO LIKE MY "SKETCHES" OR LIKE SOME WEAK FUCKS SKETCHES BETTER THAN MINE CUZ THEY SAID YOUR SHIT WAS DOPE! WHEN IT ISNT// SO BE IT....

Re: ofcourse you like thick letters better than thin ones

Originally posted by HECZONER

CUZ EVERYONE IS DOING THICK LETTERS... I'M NOT SAYING I'M DIFFERENT AND I'M GROUNDBREAKING ... AGAIN, YOU GUYS CAN SUCK EACHOTHER OFF COMPLEMENTING YOUR WEAK ASS SKETCHES SAYING THAT YOU "DIG" IT SO IN RETURN YOU GET GOOD COMPLIMENTS BACK ON YOUR WEAK ASS LETTERS TOo! FIND ONE POST WHERE I SAY I'M KING... OR WHERE I SAY IM THE BEST, OR WHERE I SAY IM THE DOPEST!! FIND IT... NOW IF ME BEING AN ASSHOLE JUST CUZ I AM AN ASSHOLE ( AND PROUD OF IT :yum: ) IS GOING TO UPSET YOU LITTLE GIRL'S FEELINGS AND MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO LIKE MY "SKETCHES" OR LIKE SOME WEAK FUCKS SKETCHES BETTER THAN MINE CUZ THEY SAID YOUR SHIT WAS DOPE! WHEN IT ISNT// SO BE IT....

i like your sketches a lot...if that makes you feel any better about the situation..i dont post my work so i can get sucked off for compliments though..:lol:

Re: ofcourse you like thick letters better than thin ones

Originally posted by HECZONER

NOW IF ME BEING AN ASSHOLE...IS GOING TO UPSET YOU LITTLE GIRL'S FEELINGS AND MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO LIKE MY "SKETCHES" OR LIKE SOME WEAK FUCKS SKETCHES BETTER THAN MINE CUZ THEY SAID YOUR SHIT WAS DOPE! WHEN IT ISNT// SO BE IT....

here we go again...

hecz, i see you took a nice little leave of absence from this thread while i was checking it regularly. what's the deal champ, couldn't deal with some real criticism from someone that actually paints, and knows enough to point out exactly why you aren't good, and exactly why your attitude is bullshit? it's too bad i'm not at home, i'd pull that last sketch into photoshop, erase all your bullshit arrows and bars and expose for everyone just how fucking weak those letters are. that JYSE sketch is ten times better than yours. not cause the letters are 'thick' but cause the letters don't suck. his arrows and bars are shit, but the basic letter form is way stronger than yours. all you ever do is the same shit letters, with different arrows poking off of it. that Z seriously looks like a retarded dragon with a tumor. who do you really think you're fooling? a bunch of kids posting their very first sketches? you're a fucking joke. VIRS has improved 100% from when he first started posting here, meanwhile you suck just as much as you always have, yet have even more of an ego. enough hamburger pimpin...