the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude how bout you do some cliche shit, i mean i like city skylines, but it just doesnt seem like it would fit, or do some sort of space theme since you already got the stars look goin on, by the way that sketch is lookin dope man, keep up the good work. somethin for talkin.

sketch1.jpg

sketch2.jpg

sketch3.jpg

not sure if those sketches are exchanges, practice, or whatever, but writing cauzr probably isnt the greatest idea.

this causr burns niggas in my neck of the woods.

but hey, what do i know?

everyone writes everything nowadays.

while i agree with you that causr does indeed burn shit up north, cause/causer has got wild number of people writing it, and besides this fool lives in like cali or the southwest (based off his stilo,but with the internet he could be from fucking conneticut so theirs no telling) either way i think he's safe bro.

Ever get to the point where you've looked at something too much and you can't figure where to go with it?

I'm thinking city skyline or some cliche shit. Tired of looking at the fucking thing.

7315184680_ff385e227c_b.jpg

IMG_8312 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

7315186570_39a005aa4d_b.jpg

IMG_8321 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

maybe do some 70's disco type shit in the background. or like james bond silohuettes. thats the vibe im getting from it right now. that would be hella dope.

mao, the spy who shagged me..or something like that. idk. i gotsta go to work.

while i agree with you that causr does indeed burn shit up north, cause/causer has got wild number of people writing it, and besides this fool lives in like cali or the southwest (based off his stilo,but with the internet he could be from fucking conneticut so theirs no telling) either way i think he's safe bro.

yeah, you're wrong assuming dude is in cali. cali based style, but def not in cali.

not sure if those sketches are exchanges, practice, or whatever, but writing cauzr probably isnt the greatest idea.

this causr burns niggas in my neck of the woods.

to-causr031-460x241.jpg

to-causr030-460x237.jpg

to-causr042.jpg

but hey, what do i know?

everyone writes everything nowadays.

dont worry dude i aint tryin to take no ones name, just messin round with some names, and respect to the causr were your from, dudes got dope stuff, and yeah i had already known of him, just felt like messin round with that name, peace out oontzerz.

yeah, you're wrong assuming dude is in cali. cali based style, but def not in cali.

yeah. the internet fucked that up i think haha.regional styles pop up all over the place nowadays, but i really can't say shit either because i got a west coast flavor to my shit too, even though i've never been farther west than denver in my life. im just saying, mad people rock caus/causr/cause etc.

photo3-1.jpg

I feel like most of you aren't into the whole 3-D thing but would like to hop in on this little thread community here. Down for an exchange and shit with anyone, and I'd like crits as well please and thank you bois