the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Starting a new book, trying to up my game on this one and going to attempt a few two pagers.

Any advice or crits from the experts would be appreciated... also when doing shit like this, if you make the characters the same colour as the piece does that just blend them together and make no focal point?

dgsgsdfg.jpg

I've gotten to the point that I really doodle out roughs of my pieces and all the major elements

first and work off that. I've always had trouble spatially laying things out so they make sense.

I have to really see it in my mind before I can start doing two-pagers with backgrounds.

In the future, just have a plan. Make it a plan that works for you and stick by it but with some

flexibility. Get it as specific as you need. And never neglect working off source art. It's truly

invaluable.

As to that piece, I'd just run the 3D at an angle to the bottom left. Then put lots of detail in

the 3D. Get loose and hazy with the halo and then put lots of skulls in the background

with darker coloring and you're gold. That'd be dope. Just my opinion.

Years that is looking good man. You don't use colors to often but when u do they go hard.

Ioka With the fresh and Unique style good shit man.

Here is a quick marker freestyle I did for my homie Bboy Monk Rock

2012-05-10_15-42-45_966.jpg

And Check out this video of me painting if u want or don't... lol