the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey nover that shit is super dope. I was thinking that you would have done one of the badass bullet holes in the middle of the O though. Just a thought if you do something like that again in your book. Otherwise I have love checkin out the ones you do with characters. Great shit.

7111267601_86b9120b38_c.jpg

-welcome to the machine-

Photo misses a lot of detail and messes with the colors. But fuck it, its time for another twopager, since Nover is like a goddamn moneypress nowadays, stomping them fresh ones out one after another. Gotta keep up with the internet heads right?! Dope shit Nover, as always ,)

Im missing my other book, it had tilted pages instead of this standard blackbook, gave me more room for backgrounds, but yeah, seeing as im poor now that the police stole and destroyed my harvest i just have to make due...

Faux_Croc & umire y'all both got some ill flows -dope shit !

@5-9 not lacking just having fun i bump them out fast almost on some freestyle shit, ill be sure to do some eye candy letters next time i post. i don't have a lot of time to sit @ home on a black book all day when i work and all . shit when im @ work and have a hr or 2 i bump one out lol

@Shin325 that background is killer