the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can see a nice looking z on that piece, although it isnt a z, it could easily turn into a nice one.

sk3rt-1.jpg

Dont care if people like or dislike pesk, I'm here for graffiti nothing more nothing less.

Btw like the colouring tesk, old school vibe.

Pictures from me, for talk.

ddc360f7.jpg

c66abfe1.jpg

c289ec1a.jpg

• Like 2

Yearz on another note u said u would kill my hand style, now tags ill only do in books ...but you slaughter me for sure at tags pieces and coloring with your eyes closed. That bic pen shit is fresh! and the last colored piece u posted was DOPPPEEEEEEE!!

Thanks bruh

That being said, I think I see a few M's in there that look very similar to the way i do them as well. Personally, I think its because there's only so many ways you can funk certain letters and still have them look like that letter with style without becoming odd looking or whack.

this. everyone rocks the same basic letters, its all about adding your own little bit of style or personal flavor to it that makes it unique. you can only twist an M so much before it starts looking like something other than an M.

Eido, Ioka, Nover, Satire, Mek, Mone Perts and Yearz....some really Dope Stuff on the last few pages !! :)

had almost no time to sketch in the last time.... the only thing i did was a sketch for the molotow sketching contest...but those cowards didn't upload my sketch, my brother's sketch as well...and it seems there are many more, who are missing their sketches...and are pissed now by molotow.

mythumb.php?width=500&height=500&strech=0&img=i3727b219in.jpg[/url[/img]

Molotow (upside down)

mythumb.php?width=500&height=500&strech=0&img=i3728b2u25b.jpg[/url[/img]

Back in 88: you still owe me an exchange from a few months back.

ioka: Loving that simple.

Fester havent seen you post in a while, i remember you from puregraffiti, I've saw you rock better letters, but i see how if you tried to make it more complex it wouldnt work that well upside down, Props on that idea though man!

4 priority stickers piece.

6bffb576.jpg

and comparing yaself to mad c and mek is a joke there in the elite of graff writers in the world period and redeye is a clown who wack all he can do is critisize only dudes in here that are orriginal and nasty in here are mek tesk and maybe a few others

pretty sure you were criticizing tesk before he served you in that battle you had a year ago.

now youre on his dick because everyone thought he won.

:lol:

i really couldnt care less if you post in here or do not.

but the fact that all you do is talk shit without saying anything constructive makes me constantly call you out as the illiterate wigger you are.

its getting old, just post without talking shit.

you couldnt even post those shitty crayola handstyles for the fifth time without calling out yearz.

cmon son.

• Like 2

;) Thanks Eido :)

that Sticker Piece is dope!!

...i was very busy in the last time...and had some trouble with my internet connection.... so I did only a few quick scribbles and some stickers... :o

yeah... I agree...I had better letters... ;) this time I tried to get symmetric so that the sketch putted upside down, would mean molotow again...and so I had to draw simpler letters as usual...(anyway...I did a mistake on the upside down version....the L should be inverted) ;)

I started an Exchange for you, time ago...but i wasn't really happy with the result...so it landed in the wastepaper bin. :scrambled:

hope I'll find some time this weekend an give it another try... ;)

This sketch is dope. Touching

.Picture679-2.jpg

He's thinking, "not too close!"

this peewee herman lookin ass puerto rican is the nigga thats been incoherently ranting and raving exclusively on this thread for the last 3 years?

this nigga looks like hes 36 years old, rockin a bad fade and a receding hairline.

:lol:

must spread rep, im fuckin dying over here.

Picture679-2.jpg

Picture679-2.jpg

Picture679-2.jpg

Picture679-2.jpg

Picture679-2.jpg

pee-wee-herman-20090810-174119.jpg