the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MONE... got your package. It's nice. I was hoping to get your stuff in the mail tomorrow but don't have the funds right now. Will do so next Monday though. And it gives me more time to finish your new sketch and get a quality pack together.

Nover's will go out too and so will Gane's.

I respect your opinion because ive seen your work and you know what you're doing. But i am confused about you're comment. In this piece i just posted all of the letters i did were new and unique and the letters themself are free of color(white) the extensions make sense to me. I hope you are reffering to the repetition of Ms i posted earlier let me know.

Peace

@Satire -im excited bro im sure u whipped up some fire to put in the package

i dont know man, i guess i would put extension on different places , in example the arrow on the k on the right corner, i think it messes the concept of letters and it lacks balance with other elements, shit man im not that good in english so that you can fully understand this, but i think youll get the point

keep up the good work man!

The funny thing is there is a lot of style that look simular to that of mad C but i seriously dont even look at her in all honesty. It surprises me to see the similarity in the slants of the M especially the black and red outline. My main interest is flowing the letters together and obviously Madc does that with ease

@umpire i get what u are saying. The arrow can take away from the K being a k. That is a valid point ill work on that.

thanks i made that character using betty boop as a reference

u serious half the clowns in this room are stright biters dont let me start pointing fingers like i said a while back people should post and if u like it kool if not keep it moving all that side talk shit is corny dudes are biting letters biting fill all day in here ,,,ect everyone gets influenced by others of course...and if u staright bite your a sucker u know who u are...and trust me if the person u bit from checks ya shit he knows u bit his shit....fucn lillte cunts in this room....reason i stopped posting ...suckasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and comparing yaself to mad c and mek is a joke there in the elite of graff writers in the world period and redeye is a clown who wack all he can do is critisize only dudes in here that are orriginal and nasty in here are mek tesk and maybe a few others

• Like 3

Picture629.jpg year on another note u said u would kill my hand style now tags ill hang with the best of them ...and slaughter u for sure at tags pieces and coloring with my eyes closed sucaaa that bic pen shit get old after a while and the last colored piece u posted was doooootsssssssssss

listing044.jpgalso dude nover got some hot ishhhhhhhhh up in this bitch boxing joint is crazeeeeeeeeee and not for nothing...there are dudes that recently tried to attempt to bite my fill in here bt didnt even come close be a man and say is my pointtttttttttttt sucasssssssssssssssssss