Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nemersion

GUMMO

woooooooooo!

that was one of the best films i've ever had the pleasure to watch.

soooo inspiring as well.

lets talk about this wonderful harmony korine film, shall we?

Funny or depressing? I have to say that I thought it was really entertaining, and made in a very voyeuristic way. The bunnysuit kid is my favorite character.

ha ha ha this is cool my friend writes gummo that movie is straight up what the fuck off tha hook whitetrash stardom

that movie was shitty. everyone thinks its all cool because oh man its soo different and abstract and really exposes people to whats going on. whatever that movie was shitty by a shitty director. word. anyone can take a camera and shoot some kid in a bunny thing..and if you say, but its the ideas and conceptions he blah blah blah. whatever anyone is just as creative..the people arnt are just lazy.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

amen george...that shit was gayyyyy!

i thought that movie was stupid.i didnt get it.you can call me whatever ya want.that movie still sucked.kids was ok but still not even that good.

my friends told me its a crazy movie and that i should watch it. maybe they were hyping it up but they are generally hoest. i went to get it at blockbuster but they dont have it on dvd.

man, if you didn't like it, catch a brick. harmony korine is probably one of the most important director/writers out there today. he's participated according to the 'dogma 95' manifesto and is so incredibly young to have achieved such greatness. and if you weren't aware, he's responsible for writing 'kids' and writing/directing 'julien donkey boy', both of which have been credited with originality and ground breaking cinematography.

...everyone has their opinions...'don't knock it 'til you try it' they say..hollywood rules.........

anyhow...werner herzog is his pal, and thats dope no matter what, so boo hoo teeny bops.

the best part in gummo was when my favorite skateboarder mark gonzalez made a cameo in the chair wrestling scene..overall i thought the movie was depressing because people really do live like that and its sad...

harmony korine is supposed to have a new film out soon with a slew of pro skateboarders in it....

------------------

ac slater

that movie was bugged the fuck out............that and clockwork orange are the illest flicks.

------------------

I sort glass, thats my job.......

What about that androgynous kid that straight rigs the broken glass cat trap in back of that convenience store all to the tune of that growling death metal?

-My favorite scene for some reason

-Kid pulls portrait off of wall....roach-a-rama

-cat plugged repeatedly with pellet guns in the pouring rain

-"C'mon, just gimme some! Gimme some!"

-cat drowning

-cat flogging

-"I think he's gay!"

-"Patrick Swayze is gooood lookin, I would pay money to touch him"

-The scene with Harmony Korine and the dwarf

-The stuff with the actual white trash talking about hating "niggers" and torturing cats

-The only part where I cringe is when the weird looking kid is talking to the Down Syndrome Girl before he fucks her. But the scene soon cuts to the other kid telling jokes, which is fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by Chicken George@Sep 1 2001, 05:07 PM

that movie was shitty. everyone thinks its all cool because oh man its soo different and abstract and really exposes people to whats going on. whatever that movie was shitty by a shitty director. word. anyone can take a camera and shoot some kid in a bunny thing..and if you say, but its the ideas and conceptions he blah blah blah. whatever anyone is just as creative..the people arnt are just lazy.

whatever

eh... its one of my faves but,,,rabbit proof fence is so much more hardcore..

and woah seekers posted with only one sentence instead of the usual whole 3 or more paragraphs....this must be an old thread....?

Originally posted by Chicken George@Sep 1 2001, 11:07 PM

woah man, what's with your name ?

did you read my post about the real chicken george ?

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jun 23 2005, 09:40 AM

eh... its one of my faves but,,,rabbit proof fence is so much more hardcore..

and woah seekers posted with only one sentence instead of the usual whole 3 or more paragraphs....this must be an old thread....?

rabbit proof fence was boring man

didnt like gummo either, when that kid's working it's really vile

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now