INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jesus christ..... DOT3 DOESENT DO ANYTHING

Tot q: Is it just that 'dot' number or is it brake fluid in general that's useless?

No, i do not feel like reading a million old posts to find out.

Thnnnx <3

@ghostfach shouldn't use water or silicone-based paints w/ turpentine; it's meant for oils. Using something better, the mix won't have to be shaken

actually... Isnt DOT3 like corrosive or something and then it burns into the the surface and leaves ghost if its buffed with paint thinner?

Why's everyone always talking about this?!?!?

I've always put fish oil and or dot3 in my ink... The idea is that it takes alot longer for ur tag to dry,which in hopes gives more time for ur ink to soak in more..and hopefully bleed through more layers of what're you wrote on.

I'll say that awhile I had my ink and put in 2seperate mops. One was just the ink, the other I added dot 3 AND some fish oil...added more then what pol say. Did the same tag on my wall in my room w both inks. One w dot and fish took almost TWO WEEKS to fully dry, the other one dried overnight.

Then I buff both of em at the same time by spraying lighter fluid on them. The start to kinda melt off. Then I take rag soaked w 91% rub alch and try to get the rest of the ink off. Both left great ghosts, but guess which was darker and set into the wall more.

But who knows...maybe it's just a "placebo" type deal... But if it makes you feel better, use it!! It's not like it's gonna fuck ur shit up.

Why's everyone always talking about this?!?!?

I've always put fish oil and or dot3 in my ink... The idea is that it takes alot longer for ur tag to dry,which in hopes gives more time for ur ink to soak in more..and hopefully bleed through more layers of what're you wrote on.

I'll say that awhile I had my ink and put in 2seperate mops. One was just the ink, the other I added dot 3 AND some fish oil...added more then what pol say. Did the same tag on my wall in my room w both inks. One w dot and fish took almost TWO WEEKS to fully dry, the other one dried overnight.

Then I buff both of em at the same time by spraying lighter fluid on them. The start to kinda melt off. Then I take rag soaked w 91% rub alch and try to get the rest of the ink off. Both left great ghosts, but guess which was darker and set into the wall more.

But who knows...maybe it's just a "placebo" type deal... But if it makes you feel better, use it!! It's not like it's gonna fuck ur shit up.

if youve been in the game long enough youd know that most shit gets buffed overnight or at least in two to three days after.

if youve been in the game long enough youd know that most shit gets buffed overnight or at least in two to three days after.

Lol I know man...don't let my join date fool. but yeah ur yeah... But at the same time I've seen shit ride for longer than I can remember and then stuff last couple days at best. It all depends.... Mom and pops Store owner who doesn't have the funds at the time to worry about so bullshit graph then of course city property will buff w the quickness..

I wasn't trying to sound like a dick earlier...was just tryin to say if someone feels better by adding it, then do that!!!!

damn homies this thread still going ?? with so many sources for inks available out here nowdays why the fuck are kids STILL trying to make some crazy super ink?

the best inks out, BAR NONE, are garvey xt70 violet for insides, and illadel black label 2 for outsides. the best chrome out right now (besides aluminum + thinner which i still feel is better than all chrome "inks" on the market) would have to be grog full metal paint chrome. shit is buttery as fuck 5.

i cant lie as sometime i do mix shit together randomly just for a little fun, and if you insist on making ink mixtures i can reccomend a few.

- 1 part corio violet + 1 part garvey violet + 3 drips illadel stainer (blue color) = realllly fucking sick mixture. creates a really vibrant violet color with a slight blue overtone. once its dry you can feel it if you run your hands over it and it just smudges to all fuck when attempted to me removed, but still a completely legible tag showing through. that stuff is serious.

- 2 parts illadel black label 2 + 1 part garvey + 3 drops illadel stainer - this combo was cool because the ink would dry completely jet black, but smear purple/blue when attempted to be removed.

another tip i could give y'all is to stay away from corio ink. i fell victim to the elusiveness of it being a european only ink so i hopped on it when bombing science got it and bought like 3 bottles. its pretty unimpressive on its own and ive yet to find anything it mixes all too well with. just a heads up. if your trying to make sure your tag sits on wherever you apply it for as long as possible, get an ironlak cap, fill it once with garvey violet, then corio violet and add the stainer drops - and that shit will be there for a long time homie. the shit eats straight through CHROME, 5. the illadel with garvey eats through chrome as well and your tag is then blue and completely legible through the tag that attempted to rag you. CHROME!

there are some SERIOUS inks out there nowdays, its really a waste to make your own inks because they wont perform half as well as an ink you could dish out 15 bucks for a decent sized bottle of.

cliffs:

illadel bl2 is the black ink to end all black inks. just SICK.

corio blows on its own, but violet mixed with violet garvey is a knockout.

silver grog is the best chrome out, aside from rusto aluminum + thinner which is best.

the concencrated "stainer" mixtures you can get online WORK, and they work well.