INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no acids attack plastic. they attack metal(FOR THE MOST PART)

use a certain brand of toilet bowl cleaner in a mop and it will really do the works on stainless steel; it makes a never ending rust tag. it can be buffed, but then it just rusts again....

oh yeah, wear gloves... and a cock-sheath of some sort if the mop is riding shotgun in your front pocket.

• Like 1

1Shot. Not 2shot, or 3 or 4 or even 5.

1Shot. How do yall mix it for Mops?

I Knoooow its on this forum, and probably in this thread already, but my patience has escaped me and my add is taking over in a bad way.

Any kind of legit help, would be greatly appreciated.:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

Right on bruh.

i figured it was just about that simple. i just cracked these cans open and it looks and seems like it has its own kind of consistency. not quite like rusto and normal bucket paint.

no, you're right, it's definitely a beast of its own. you have to use it fresh, like mix it and use it that night. i mixed mineral spirits and one shot and the one shot just absorbed or killed the thinner over time. i don't even know exactly what happened. it also did mean things to the plastic in the marker i used.. i dunno what to tell ya.

the shit that i did pop with it looked good though.. it dries to a nice color and finish and is weatherproof as stone

no, you're right, it's definitely a beast of its own. you have to use it fresh, like mix it and use it that night. i mixed mineral spirits and one shot and the one shot just absorbed or killed the thinner over time. i don't even know exactly what happened. it also did mean things to the plastic in the marker i used.. i dunno what to tell ya.

the shit that i did pop with it looked good though.. it dries to a nice color and finish and is weatherproof as stone

yep, 1shot is very good but it's weird as fuck in terms of what happens

when i run out of bottles, if you guys want, remind me and i'll stock the shoe polish pump's.

yeah basically it's going to be a shoe polish pump filled with the same griffin, only real downside is it won't be as easy to mix up. plus nostalgic value, the bottles are dope.

etch = instant felony

good staining ink = still just a misdemeanor

for people over 18 like me, that shit matters.

I know that post is mad old. Just thought i'd share how shitty it is here this year. New law was passed. ANY graffiti of any sort is an instant felony now..... fucking kids fucking shit up.... being stupid. Not sure if it's like that anywhere else in the states, as I don't care since I don't live in many places. :)

How can I thicken my pen ink I added to much rubbing alcahol

If you don't want to add more pens, you can pour you current ink into an open container and let it set for a while. What happens if you do this is whatever base you used in your ink will begin to evaporate, and you will end up with a thicker ink. Or if you're really in a rush, you could try boiling your ink for the same effect.