INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

S.A.- These kids are fools they will try anything, your going to get someone killed.

The combo Mr. Austin wants you to make will make a flamable hydrogen gas that when sealed off for some time will most likely explode and catch your house on fire. Not a good idea. But if you still dont believe me and your dumb enough to try it, well I wont feel bad for your sorry ass.

Originally posted by MAR@Jan 25 2006, 04:40 PM

S.A.- These kids are fools they will try anything, your going to get someone killed.

The combo Mr. Austin wants you to make will make a flamable hydrogen gas that when sealed off for some time will most likely explode and catch your house on fire. Not a good idea. But if you still dont believe me and your dumb enough to try it, well I wont feel bad for your sorry ass.

i wasnt going to try it, just wanted to know what liquid drano was...

The new ink thats been about lately 'grog' states how its the most unbuffable ink in the world, well, i hope not to piss on your fire, but its weaker than baby piss

1 large drawn patch of grog on pourous metal.

grog16bx.jpg

Left for 2 months

1 quick line of runofthemill deoderant

grog25qw.jpg

One wipe with cloth

grog33mc.jpg

shazzam,

now if i had kept on rubbing, i expect it would have all completely gone.

Unbuffable indeed, maybe on BARE WOOD.

i jus filled a kiwi mop wit

Montana nagro ink(black obviously)

bit of methylene blue(got from a pet store as was mentioned on here)

small bit of break fluid

red leather dye

scented candle oil

wont be usin it for a few days. seems a bit watery. might need to add some more ink.

Originally posted by MAR@Jan 24 2006, 11:40 PM

haha...

sealing it in a paint can like that would only make the top pop off and maybe make a mess...it's flammable not combustible there's a difference.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 25 2006, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 25 2006, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 24 2006, 11:40 PM

haha...

sealing it in a paint can like that would only make the top pop off and maybe make a mess...it's flammable not combustible there's a difference.

[/b]

what happens if it sparks?

yer thats etch cream, you need to dilute it in vineger. and if you get any on your hands wash with milk. it nutralises the acidity of the etch, but i would never fuck with etch, its to risky and it fuks you up.

yer i thought that scented oil wouldnt work, i tried extract of vanilla and it didnt do shit.