INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

c83c4d9c.jpg

HOME MADE KRINK

This ones for homemade Krink. Krink is a recipe made by KR from New York ; you can buy his shit off http://www.fourthehardway.com or get more info at http://www.krink.com . He charges 15 bucks ; if you want to know the exact proportions to the recipe, buy some and let the ingrediants settle over time and seperate. Anyways, this is some of the easiest shit to make yourself at home. First, get some Rusto Aluminum paint. Its nice and silver. Next get some Paint thinner. Mix it to whatever proportion you want - the more thinner, the more drippy. You can also add a little bit of brake fluid, for staining power, and aluminum dust for shines."

- 1 Rust-Oleum bucket paint (chrome)

- Brake fluid (DOT3)

- Aluminum Dust

- Thinner

- And a little bit of elbow grease

General info: On the topic of 1-shot and similar sign painters paints get the one that says "billboard" on it. The paint was originally designed for billboard painters and is the strongest and most weather resistant of all of them.

To thin it use mineral spirits. They sell a low temp. reducer but its really unnessasary.The Black and Silver paints are fairly thin already so little thinning should be required.

To accelerate the drying time you can add a couple drops of japan dryer which you can find (usually in the same section as the paint) in the local art or hardware store.

You can also add this: 4007 hardener Follow their directions.

All these things are very toxic. Certain colors of paint contain lead and some very nasty solvents.

DO THIS OUTSIDE AND USE RUBBER KITCHEN GLOVES AND A RESPERATOR OR YOU WILL GET VERY MESSED UP!!

If you dont listen to me dont come crying that you have lead poisoning and alzheimer's disease, if you can remember. :hatred:

Originally posted by MAR@Feb 13 2006, 12:41 PM

General info: On the topic of 1-shot and similar sign painters paints get the one that says "billboard" on it. The paint was originally designed for billboard painters and is the strongest and most weather resistant of all of them.

To thin it use mineral spirits. They sell a low temp. reducer but its really unnessasary.The Black and Silver paints are fairly thin already so little thinning should be required.

To accelerate the drying time you can add a couple drops of japan dryer which you can find (usually in the same section as the paint) in the local art or hardware store.

All these things are very toxic. Certain colors of paint contain lead and some very nasty solvents.

DO THIS OUTSIDE AND USE RUBBER KITCHEN GLOVES AND A RESPERATOR OR YOU WILL GET VERY MESSED UP!!

If you dont listen to me dont come crying that you have lead poisoning and alzheimer's disease, if you can remember. :hatred:

Where can you get that shit around here? And stop ignoring me on myspace bitch haha

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Feb 13 2006, 12:41 PM

Where can you get that shit around here? And stop ignoring me on myspace bitch haha

[/b]

pearl and i dont use myspace.

Originally posted by MAR+Feb 14 2006, 11:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Feb 14 2006, 11:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 5iveDee@Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Feb 13 2006, 12:41 PM

pearl and i dont use myspace.

[/b]

oh nvm haha, I saw a mar on myspace that lives in md. He was friends with some writers and my bros friends so I assumed it was you.

Originally posted by blahh@Nov 3 2005, 09:18 PM

Ok so I tried the spray paint thing. I sprayed about a quarter of a can into a paper cup (out doors) and let it sit for maybe 10-15 minutes, and then poured it into a glass jar with a lid. It’s been closed all night and there’s still no pressure inside the jar. I'm not sure how long you have to let it sit out before you should close the jar, but I haven’t had any problems with the short time I left it. I’ve now poured the paint into a plastic mop, and hopefully it won’t eat through the plastic or do any other crazy shit. The consistency of the paint is nice, and its a lot easier than mixing bucket paint and thinner or any of that other shit. Ill get back to you later.

so you dont put anything with it for a thinner then?? get back.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

eightball i think your officially the new "stupidest member of 12oz"

but dont worry...another stupid fucking toy will come along in a few days and take your place

and why the fuck would you use the paint in spray cans and then put it in a mop.....look at this guys...i have a even better idea...are you ready for it?? hold on...

hold on

alrite first you get a fat cap...right?

THEN YOU JUST USE THE FUCKING SPRAY CAN