INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SHAUN RFC@Mar 29 2006, 01:47 PM

SOME PEOPLE WANT REAL INK AND NOT THAT BULLSHIT HALF YALL NIGGAS BE MIXIN YOU DONT WANT IT DONT BUY IT ..................OH YEAH AND FUCK YOU TOO!

IMAG0007.jpg

dothemdirty.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

THAT REAL SHIT !

FUCK THESE NEW LAMES SHAUN DO EM DIRTY PLAYBOY>>>> IF I BOUGHT KRINK JUST TO SUPPORT KR ID DO THE SAME FO U >>>>>DONT TAKE NOTHIN BUT 5 MIN TO MAKE A DUB ON THE STREETS IMA MAIL YOU A DUB SHAUN DONT TRIP

ALL YOU FOOLS READ FROM END TO END B FORE ASKING ?

Originally posted by icetray@Apr 1 2006, 12:50 AM

has anyone tried brake fluid versus mineral spirits to thin out metallic silver oil based enamel bucket paint to make ghetto "KRink"? if so which is better? the one thinned with only brake fluid or the one thinned only with mineral spirits?

ive never made paint cos i prefer ink by miles,

just make a little of both of them in a spray can lid and test em on a surface in ur room like the back of a mirror or a bit of metal, leave em for a day then try n buff em with white spirit or sumthin and see which is more permanent.

also u can see what mixes better and looks better or whatever

i imagine dot3 would be better as it has corrosive qualities, but i duno how well it'd work thinning out paint. so try!

ok so i was making a marker and when it came to the nib i used a chalkboar eraser....jammed it in there and when i use it the paint(oil based and thinned) doesnt seem to flow through the nib too well...any tips?

heyyy good one can use paint with regular markers u need a valve system in the marker for it to work well -__-

yo i never made any ink yet so i was lookin on the net for some recipe's but all of them have marsh and other hard to find shit 4 me imma yung kat soo i was wonderin if theres any normal houshold items i can use to make some ink.........

yo i never made any ink yet so i was lookin on the net for some recipe's but all of them have marsh and other hard to find shit 4 me imma yung kat soo i was wonderin if theres any normal houshold items i can use to make some ink.........

the easiest thing is probably to go down to your nearest shop that is the type that sells a bit of everything (woolworths for example in uk, i think walmarts in the us?) and get some leather dye,

from a chemist you can get potassium permanganate and gentain violet and its cheap

the shit u get at pet stores is diluted and does nothing to help your ink' date=' you need to get it as crystals or powder, or possibly as a really concentrated solution perhaps[/quote']

any sites i could get it from nad what bout hte gentian violet does the liquid werk?

sory to repeat the question but im pretty sure no1 else has asked about it. how do u add potassium permangenate if it wont dissolve into your ink?

pissing around with pottasium will end up in some one getting exploded. Just go carefull with it ;)

wut happens if you put too much in?

what happens if you put too much brake fluid in your pen is your dad drives towards a busy crossroards, put on the brakes, flys straight into the middle of the traffic and BLAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all cos his son's robbed all his brake fluid:D :D